yellowpatrol's SRT-4 to SRT-4 swap : Twin pics

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
hul kogan
Former Moderator

Post by hul kogan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 am

Haven't seen you on in a long while! Hope all is well.

How is the SRT treating you?
Chris | 00 Dodge Neon (Dark Jewel) | 04 Dodge Neon R/T | 00 Honda S2000 |

Proud member of CYL [www.caughtyalookin.com]

yellowpatrol
2GN Member

Post by yellowpatrol » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

SRT is great. Minor issue idling after I installed the BOV- I think it's the sensor, but isn't bad enough to replace it
FEEDBACK
Adionik wrote:On a 100% stock SRT engine i've seen detonation on 93 octane, I know what i'm talking about.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am

That message on Xbox live get you back on here? :lol:
The meet sucked. But I think we plan on convoying out to St. Louis for Monster Mopar.
Glad everything is good. You jiggle your TPS wires at idle? If the revs change you should get the re-wire. Same with IAC wires.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

quicksilvr
Former Moderator

Post by quicksilvr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am

MyNeonSaysHi wrote:That message on Xbox live get you back on here? :lol:
The meet sucked. But I think we plan on convoying out to St. Louis for Monster Mopar.
Glad everything is good. You jiggle your TPS wires at idle? If the revs change you should get the re-wire. Same with IAC wires.

Monster Mopar? Huh? I might be down....
-Dave
2001 Dodge Neon R/T

yellowpatrol
2GN Member

Post by yellowpatrol » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 am

No actually I forgot you sent that while I was watching a movie, but I just checked it lol.

Sorry I missed it, I probably would have gone. I don't know about STL, that's pretty far, but we'll see. When is that? I know a guy who has an SRT-8 charger AND SRT-8 challenger who I might be able to talk into it too.

You got my number right? Next time you want to hang out just text me, that's a lot more reliable than XBL :D

You heard from Andy lately? Last I heard he got that PT GT, and then went silent.
FEEDBACK
Adionik wrote:On a 100% stock SRT engine i've seen detonation on 93 octane, I know what i'm talking about.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 am

yellowpatrol wrote:No actually I forgot you sent that while I was watching a movie, but I just checked it lol.

Sorry I missed it, I probably would have gone. I don't know about STL, that's pretty far, but we'll see. When is that? I know a guy who has an SRT-8 charger AND SRT-8 challenger who I might be able to talk into it too.

You got my number right? Next time you want to hang out just text me, that's a lot more reliable than XBL :D

You heard from Andy lately? Last I heard he got that PT GT, and then went silent.
No I don't. Send me a PM! Going to make a thread in the regional section about this event... Should be a HUGE turnout.

And no, Ihaven't heard much about him, yeah I know he has a PT-GT. He recently had a kid..and well he doesn't have much time on his hands for other stuff. Plus I think he is into that whole World of Warcraft thing. :lol:

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Return to “Progress/Project Log”