Fattycrack's SXTurbo ms help NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
fattycrack
2GN Member

Fattycrack's SXTurbo ms help NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by fattycrack » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 pm

CURRENTLY:
trying to find the best spot for the clt and iat sensors for the ms
GROCERY LIST:
custom sts

Some sort of lsd for the trans

feel free to let me know if you have any of these items and are willing to sell them to me

Alright so ive been on here for a while now so i figure ill start a progress log. lets start from the beginning: I got a 03 blaze red sxt when I turned 16 it was my grandparents car so it was never beat on. I was content with keeping it stock until my brother beat me in a race with a tercel.... In my defense it's swapped, boosted, and tuned lol. Soon after the speed bug hit me I decided to dive in and try to make my grandma car a respectable street car. Now i have it lowered an inch and a half on eiibach prokit, rattle can black 7 spokes on some bald ass tires,flat black srt hood, shorty eyelids, 5 speed swap, boosted with a t3/t4 turbo 38mm tial wstgt hks bov and suporting fuel mods..... soo to come:

installing:

pistons&rods

cam

clutch& new trans

rear disk swap

megasquirt......anybody wanna help out with all this? lol

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics. (old as shit)

Last edited by fattycrack on Tue May 07, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 39 times in total.

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 pm

looking good. what kind psi you pushing. and what are you currently using to override the computer as a e-mang system?
I Hate Your Neon!!!

you can not imagine immensity of the fuck that I do not give about your comment.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 pm

im running 7-8 psi and i just order a ms2 from symtech and so far the stock ecu hasent given my too many problems with reading the boost and not putting me into the "safe mode". i dont have to worry about emissions, thank god for that lol after i tune it im probably gonna be running 10 but idk. it kinda scares me on the stock internals and all. and since this is my daily i cant really afford to push it too much without takking the time to make sure the motor can handle what im doing to it.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 pm

quick question. does anybody kno where to find the prh paint for cheap? cuz everywhere ive been lookin is like $200 a quart? oh and ill probably need the two stage paint. i dont think they make it in single stage. i just wanna color match my hood and do a non ghetto colo match to my eyelids. thanks

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:10 pm

you should only need a pint to do that I'd think.
PM me for your 03+ PCM SKIM/VIN flashing needs. Neon PCMs Plus

LilSparkPlug
2GN Veteran

Post by LilSparkPlug » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah you definitely wouldn't need any more than a pint of paint to cover that. If it's mixed 1:1 you end up with twice as much sprayable product in the end. Car looks good so far, nice work!

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 pm

i was also thinking about doings some bodywork on my passenger door but where could i get it for a good price?

Mopar65
2GN Member

Post by Mopar65 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Love it, but a colormatched hood would be sex. I had a blaze red before the SRT great color
TNK wrote:fertilized Hagan's potatoes? is that some slang for "i shit on Hagan's ballsack?"

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Haha thanks man

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

ohhhk so i was reading the ms FAQ and i found that i will have to download the firmware and all that, but when i clicked the link it only gave me stuff for the ms1, i have ms2 v3.o and wanted to know if there was a different file i needed or if its all the same, i definitely will be needing more help while I'm putting it in my car i've read alot about it but i still want other members inputs on what i should do. any help is great thanks in advance.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Nevermind I figured it out now all I need is a base map to go off of I remember seeing a site that had a bunch of downloadable tunes for neons now I can't find it fml lol well the search continues..

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Sorry I havent been posting up any progress for a while.. My excuse?me and my band (Ashes of Valor) have been in the recording studio (JTW) for those of you who wanna kno where and alot of time and money went towards it. Our recording session is almost over and I will post a link so you guys and gals can hear some real good recordings of a prettydamn good thrash metal band!!! As for me car I am looking for a 1:1 fpr for a good price and I need to get a afr gauge.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Dammnnnnitttt my brilliant ass friend decided it was a great idea to haul ass right out of a parking spot right next to me and hit my front bumper, putting about a 6 inch crack going from the headlight down and smashing my sidemarker. fml... :tardbang:. Anyway hes gonna pay for the damage so im not sweating it to much. while im waiting for him to give me the money so i can get it fixed i was wondering were a good spot to put a tow hook would be. i know they are not intirely needed but im just tossing the idea around. what you guys think?

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 pm

alllright so when we got that shit ass amount of snow my bov thought it would be awesome to freeze shut on me making my car idle all sorts of stupid lol. anyway heres some pics of the aftermath of the storm and a few of my dirty car.

A nice shot showing how short my exhaust is now lol

Oh and if some of you were wondering about my brothers tercel here it is

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm

dang its been a long as time since ive posed on here, so for a quick update, i crashed it.... lol not to hard and nothing bad happened. brakes failed and ended up hitting my friend doin about 25. glead it was hiom and not some random guy cuz he was cool about it and nothing ever came of it... so now the list of parts im soon purchasing is,,,, rear disk set up, stainless fuel lines, stage 3 clutch, 1:1 fpr, and hopefully a new turbo soon... ill post pics as i buy the stufff

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 pm

alrighty so its been a while and in that time i got a new trans a 55mm garrett turbo and a real hks bov ill post pics tomorow of the parts im too lazy right now. i know progress logs are shit without pics so ill get on that lol ..
5 speed blaze red 03 sxt, boosted.

RobsProjectSOHC
2012 Gold Contributor

Post by RobsProjectSOHC » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 pm

so your on a stock ecu with boost?...no fuel management or ignition system?
Project 003. Just building a Daily Driver with some upgrades.
For Sale Thread | CarDomain | FeedBack
Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies Club" Member #119

silverneontuner
2GN Member

Post by silverneontuner » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 pm

RobsProjectSOHC wrote:so your on a stock ecu with boost?...no fuel management or ignition system?
X2?

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 am

I got an rrfpr right now. It I have an ms Set up I'm gonna be putting in soon I just need a few more things. But it runs great with the rrfpr and I'm only on 6-8. Psi

Forest Green 2k
2GN Member

Post by Forest Green 2k » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 am

Pretty sure anything less than 9 psi is fine on stock ECU and parts.
2000 Forest Green - SOLD

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 am

I hear up to 10 or 12 but I'm not gonna try Lol

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 pm

alrighty well its taken a lil bit longer than i wanted it to but here are a coupple pics of my new turbo

and installed

i did a hardline for the oil feed because i didnt like how the braided line looked lol [/img]

eviltucson
2GN Member

Post by eviltucson » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 pm

is that a 50trim? how much boost you running now....?

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 am

its a 55 mm turbo and im stil at around 8 psi ,, it feels much better than the ebay one i had on there before. but i dont feel like its enough lol. i want a crane 18 in there to help her spool a lil quicker. but i need to do other things, like put my ms in before i get a big cam like that ive been slackin on the whole tuning thing. the only reason is because i dont ever have any problems with it. the only one i have is my alternator is old and doesnt charg up as good as it should and my serp belt tensioner make a lil noise lol

Maddog
2GN Member

Post by Maddog » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Things are looking good, I like it.
You should check out this site.
'02 Flame Red SXR/T

(sorry, no link on banner)

Complete Short Throw Shifters sold here! Custom work available!
PM or email aclnes55@yahoo.com for more information.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

lol im actually on wisrts same sn too lol im not really on there too much tho cuz there really isnt much for sohc stuff on there im trying to keep it sohc and see how much power i cam make with it. im shooting for about 600hp lol fingers crossed and wallet draining.. lol

mopar04
2GN Member

Post by mopar04 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 pm

I know it is an old picture but.... Any other pics of the Solar Yellow in pic #9?

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:29 pm

not on my computer but i can get some more. its my brothers, stage 2 no toys with a precision 5857 on 18 psi. its nice lol he got it for a steal too lol

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm

fattycrack wrote:its a 55 mm turbo and im stil at around 8 psi ,, it feels much better than the ebay one i had on there before. but i dont feel like its enough lol. i want a crane 18 in there to help her spool a lil quicker. but i need to do other things, like put my ms in before i get a big cam like that ive been slackin on the whole tuning thing. the only reason is because i dont ever have any problems with it. the only one i have is my alternator is old and doesnt charg up as good as it should and my serp belt tensioner make a lil noise lol
Crane 18 would be too big, and would not help you spool sooner. If you want a quick spool but still working in your RPM range biggest I'd go is a mag cam. Anything else you'll want to rev a lot higher.
So many neons so little time.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 pm

I want something more aggressive the mag camthp

Return to “Progress/Project Log”