Any way to advance sxt timing to r/t timing w/o MS?

Just install MegaSquirt or some other system that allows you to tune your car or just have a question about tuning and the options available? Feel free to ask it here.
akirony
2GN Member

Any way to advance sxt timing to r/t timing w/o MS?

Post by akirony » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 pm

It sucks tryin to find an r/t pcm for my swap :cussing: (04r/t in 03sxt). Ive looked into aem and msd and other FIC makers but they all only allow timing retard yet I see the r/t had advanced timing. I dont even know how far advanced it is but I know it uses 91 octance and so will I. Trying to stay away from MS. I need my DD back up and partially legalenough to pass a SSI. Oh man I wish the dealer could flash the R/T tune to the SXT pcm. Anyone know if theres a will and any other programming differences other than the timing and MTV control?
Have car-have car problems. Have srt4-have speed problems

95srtswap
2GN Member

Re: Any way to advance sxt timing to r/t timing w/o MS?

Post by 95srtswap » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:12 pm

akirony wrote:It sucks tryin to find an r/t pcm for my swap :cussing: (04r/t in 03sxt). Ive looked into aem and msd and other FIC makers but they all only allow timing retard yet I see the r/t had advanced timing. I dont even know how far advanced it is but I know it uses 91 octance and so will I. Trying to stay away from MS. I need my DD back up and partially legalenough to pass a SSI. Oh man I wish the dealer could flash the R/T tune to the SXT pcm. Anyone know if theres a will and any other programming differences other than the timing and MTV control?

I can flash a rt cal to non rt ecu :lol:

Return to “Tuning / MegaSquirt”