High Desert Trails Rally - Ridgecrest CA 4.09.2011

Located in California? This is the place to be for finding information about meets and events!
DCHtemecula
2GN Member

High Desert Trails Rally - Ridgecrest CA 4.09.2011

Post by DCHtemecula » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm

greeting SoCal 2GN people -

the mighty DCH Dodge SRT4 rally car is entered and ready to run all out at High Desert Trails Rally ( http://highdeserttrails.com ) @ Ridgecrest CA on April 9th...

anyone in the Ridgecrest or nearby area interested in donating some time helping 'crew' for our car in exchange for a couple of beers afterwards - you get to see a rally from the 'inside' and hang with a bunch of crazy rally people for the day - some mechanical knowlege required and a few tools would be cool too - we need a couple guys -

email me at jszanto[at]email(dot)com for details - thanks!
Jack S.

#322 DCH Dodge SRT4 <--click click for pics

DCHtemecula
2GN Member

Post by DCHtemecula » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:12 am

a note from the High Desert Trails rally organizer:

Tell your peeps:

In order to put on a great rally, we need great volunteers! This year we have new roads and a new location outside of Ridgecrest, which means we’re going to need lots of people working the stages.

Volunteered at a rally before? We need your experience!
Never volunteered? Let us make you part of a great control team! You’ll be right in the middle of the action. Taking time cards from competitors, timing rally cars as they finish the stage, you will help the event happen!

We heart our volunteers and make sure they get fed (provided waters and lunch), get a cool event T-Shirt, and have a great time at HDT! Click here to get signed up as a volunteer for the High Desert Trails! >> http://highdeserttrails.com/volunteers/

Thanks!
- Kris
Jack S.

#322 DCH Dodge SRT4 <--click click for pics

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 am

If I wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd definitely help.

Good luck man.

Return to “2GN California Club”