XBL / 360 Owners: Post up your gamer tags

Topic pretty much explains it all... if you Play Video games, want to discuss video games, high scores, share gamer tags, whatever... here's the place.
MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Thu May 17, 2007 7:55 pm

lolelectricbluesxt wrote:I ended up picking up a samsung Lnt2342h 23 " that could fit inside my entertainment center. Seems pretty nice enough. Havnt messed around with it to much, have to head to work here soon.

I also picked up c&c 3 and played through a bit of the boot camp real quick. At first I was a bit sceptical of how the controls would handle but as I played through it I actually became pretty impressed. Seems to play easy enough. Once I get a little better Weber we'll defintely have to play a few rounds online :P
the 42 series Samsung is an Awesome Series. Great Choice. Make sure that you turn on Game Mode, makes it that much better.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

Supermanneon
2GN Member

Post by Supermanneon » Thu May 17, 2007 8:11 pm

SprmanAB feel free to add me and maybe throw in a quick message letting me know your from 2gn ;)
2001 Dodge Neon ATX

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Thu May 17, 2007 8:32 pm

MoxHairR/T wrote:
lolelectricbluesxt wrote:I ended up picking up a samsung Lnt2342h 23 " that could fit inside my entertainment center. Seems pretty nice enough. Havnt messed around with it to much, have to head to work here soon.

I also picked up c&c 3 and played through a bit of the boot camp real quick. At first I was a bit sceptical of how the controls would handle but as I played through it I actually became pretty impressed. Seems to play easy enough. Once I get a little better Weber we'll defintely have to play a few rounds online :P
the 42 series Samsung is an Awesome Series. Great Choice. Make sure that you turn on Game Mode, makes it that much better.
Yeah, looks pretty good. I ended up picking it up at circit city. I only had about 10 minutes to play around with it thus far, but once I get off work tonight boy am I breaking that puppy in.

There were a few ones I liked at best buy, but there was nobody around in the department to help me. These closest person I could find was an employee from the computer area who was playing guitar hero 2. The only person who actually came up to talk was some asian guy who had snuck in and was claiming he was a missionary from Mongolia and was trying to sell me fancy pieces of tile out of his briefcase. I kid you not. So I left and went to Circit City.

I've had this issue there before, when I was 17 I went to purchase a gaming rig. I had $1500 cash in hand and I had to stand around for damn near a hour and a half waiting for somebody to pull the computer from the top area using the ladder. The first guy that was helping me said he had to go grab something real quick and then just randomly left the property for lunch and the second one said he couldnt help me or something and needed to get a manager. So I had to wait around for a hour and a half for some dude to scale a ladder like 7 feet to get a box for me which only took like 10 seconds.

I am not impressed with the Best Buy here in town.

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Thu May 17, 2007 9:15 pm

I Really hate hearing about bad experiences at best buy. I take the Business Seriously. I might use what you've written as a Coaching tool. :)

What City Is this in?
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Thu May 17, 2007 9:24 pm

Visalia. I mean, it is a shame to be honest, they have a wide selections of goods, it is pretty much a one stop shop for anything I need and is literally right behind my house.

I go there for small purchases which are a in and out type deal, but I doubt I'll ever make a large purchase there again.

If you want, I can write up the whole story and send it to you via pm.

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 pm

ok cool.. I'll see what info I can find on the store. But I will use you as a real life example of why we focus so hard in my department with "No Customer Leaves Unserved"

Please send me what PM. :) I really want to help BBY get better.. or at least keep my store from getting bad. I'm suppose to be up for another promotion soon and I need all the customer incite as possible.
2017 Subaru WRX STI

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Thu May 17, 2007 9:45 pm

Yeah definitely. I'll write up about my experiences in regard to today and my computer purchase. I'm working right now, but once I get off at 11 I'll start working on it and send it to you.

The whole mongolian dude thing was interesting. I was going to say something to a employee but I thought it was hilarious that we was able to walk around showing off his hip tile pieces and an employee not see it.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Thu May 17, 2007 11:55 pm

cabbspapp wrote:
dawm wrote:ever played toyko xtreme racer for psx/ps2 ? its practically the same thing, rolling races on the highways in tokyo for $ to buy parts to win more races, havent played the online portion but my buddy has been playing it for like 2 weeks so i figured it was half way decent, the gfx arent near the quality of the NFS games but its still fun, just gotta spend money wisely to get a decent tuner to win races with =p
I have TXR0 and TXR3 for PS2, and they are fun games, I like zero the best, I just hate the fact that your car slows down after driving for a while for no reason at all.
Car heating up from going too fast...
I also have both those games.
I hope the Custom ability and other options will make the game somewhat better. The Controls Feel too Arcadey.. And the damage Model.. What a Joke. lol You hit something and then 3 seconds later the damage appears and it looks hokey.

Like I said hopefully the Real Game is better than the Demo. For now I'm Playing Vegas and Test Drive Unlimited.
They are tweaking it a bit, not much. More layers, can add text, little things like that.... I don't understand how you think Forza feels "arcadey" :shock: Maybe you leave the helpful stopping and accelerating things on the ground? Leave TCS/ STB on? I was playing Need for Speed, before I got Forza and Forza is definately a simulation. You can change the suspension height, gear ratios, camber,caster, brake balance, the list goes on. SO much you can do to your vehicle as opposed to Test Drive unlimited where there are "Engine upgrades" The controls are horrible and all the cars pretty much feel the same, and even the motorcycles drive like cars. :shock: Horrible physics, and what do you mean by 3 seconds and the damage appears on Forza? Forza is definately a simulation while TD:U is definatley an arcade game with alot of open endness since its not on a closed track. Its a fun pick up and play game. But for the serious video game car gamers, Forza 2 is where its at. :rofl: To each his own though.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Fri May 18, 2007 12:03 am

Yeah. You inspired me to check the game out. I checked out that link and watched that 5 minute showdown 'jdm vs domestic' or w.e. I enjoyed watching that little trailer, looks like a fun little game. I'm definitely going to have to pick it up.

Do you know if it is going to feature multiplayer? If so, we should have srt-4 battles ;)

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Fri May 18, 2007 12:43 am

My xboxlive gametag is Haganracing

I haven't been playing online lately, the modem for the xbox360 is being slow for some reason.. i dont know if its because i accidently stepped on it or because adelphia is changing to comcast and the internet has been acting weird every now and then.
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri May 18, 2007 11:51 am

lolelectricbluesxt wrote:Yeah. You inspired me to check the game out. I checked out that link and watched that 5 minute showdown 'jdm vs domestic' or w.e. I enjoyed watching that little trailer, looks like a fun BIG game. I'm definitely going to have to pick it up.

Do you know if it is going to feature multiplayer? If so, we should have srt-4 battles ;)
Fixed. :lol:

Oh yeah, Multiplayer galore! I haven't been on much, but once this game comes out I will be whoring it up once again avoiding the Kansas heat!

Huge new article on Forza 2.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/788/788628p1.html
Image Nuff' said. :D

Oh yeah these too.

Oh yeah there will be powertrain and engine swaps. Maybe a v10 Viper engine in the Charger or even the SRT-4. :shock:

Hmmm v10 AWD SRT-4..sounds interesting.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Thu May 31, 2007 5:04 pm

So. Has anybody picked up Forza 2 yet? I'm thinking about nabbing it before I go to work today.

OB
Former Moderator

Post by OB » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:17 am

BAWLS OUT

All I play is Halo 2 so hit me up if you want an ayess whoopin! haha
-Derek

|Donate to 2gn|Feedback || OB's | GozziFab | All Business |

welchspro
2GN Member

Post by welchspro » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:26 pm

just picked up Forza 2 yesterday, its pretty fun. It's very similar to Gran Turismo 4 I've noticed.
--John

Drive It Till It Dies Member #16

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:43 am

lolelectricbluesxt - Still liking C&C 3? I played the demo and really liked it and have been thinking about picking it up...
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

refect
2GN Member

Post by refect » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:52 pm

my gamertag is refect :D i mainly play gears of war and forza 2.....
-Brad

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:07 pm

Diablo0 wrote:lolelectricbluesxt - Still liking C&C 3? I played the demo and really liked it and have been thinking about picking it up...
It is a fun game, but I think it is to fast paced for me. I havnt played much of it since I got Forza 2 though, which I play 24/7. ;)

yellowpatrol
2GN Member

Post by yellowpatrol » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:46 pm

Last edited by yellowpatrol on Fri May 20, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FEEDBACK
Adionik wrote:On a 100% stock SRT engine i've seen detonation on 93 octane, I know what i'm talking about.

Frizbe
2GN Member

Post by Frizbe » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:44 am

Frizbe21
Justin- I have nothing but smart ass remarks to add.
:-s
Fire_Hippo wrote:Frizbe, you rock my socks.
- Jeff's girlfriend

03neonse03
2GN Member

Post by 03neonse03 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:24 pm

xx CHR1S xx

ChrisRT
2GN Member

Post by ChrisRT » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:48 pm

ChrisRT360

Don't laugh, I just got XBOX 360 and XBL last week.
"Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art." - Ansel Adams

2008 Jeep Patriot Limited
2010 Jeep Wrangler 6spd/3.73's

Supermanneon
2GN Member

Post by Supermanneon » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:19 am

Changed mine to sorta reflect my name here..I sent 1 of you guys a message and maybe you didn't respond becuz you didnt know who it was....

NEW

SuprmanNeon

(yes its missing the e)
2001 Dodge Neon ATX

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:41 am

E3E Jvilla

add me!
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:18 am

wow, he actually bought a 360 lol
-Jason
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:45 pm

yea i converted to the dark side!
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

FTWNeon
Former Moderator

Post by FTWNeon » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 pm

Well I finally joined the dark side as well....

FTWNeon
-Dave
2001 Dodge Neon ACR
1986 Subaru BRAT

magnus
2GN Member

Post by magnus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:07 pm

SRKMagnus

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:01 am

Name update: Diablo0360
-Jason

yellowpatrol
2GN Member

Post by yellowpatrol » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:53 am

Last edited by yellowpatrol on Fri May 20, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FEEDBACK
Adionik wrote:On a 100% stock SRT engine i've seen detonation on 93 octane, I know what i'm talking about.

01neon01
2GN Member

Post by 01neon01 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 pm

anybody play COD4 on here?

my gamer tag is improper burial
AEM CAI
60mm TB
UPD

Return to “Gaming”