Page 1 of 1

My SX 2.0 swap SRT-4

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm
by dayl14
It's a video of my SX 2.0 swap SRT-4... It's filmed October 30th, before the end of season!

Thanks for comments!

http://vimeo.com/31601133

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm
by JeffM
Nice video and car. =P~

Engine mods (other than the swap of course)?

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm
by LilSparkPlug
Very nice I like it alot!

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:16 pm
by DodgeEvo
aaaaww yeah! :D

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm
by sidepipe87
It made me wait forever for the video to download... said users got priority. weird. Anyway, the car looks awesome! Very tastefully built, I like it a lot. Also, I notice you have a silver AC delete HVAC surround.... is that stock? They only came in flat black in the states I believe

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:50 pm
by SC62391
I love your car and i love HD, very very nice :thumbup:

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 pm
by dayl14
sidepipe87 wrote:It made me wait forever for the video to download... said users got priority. weird. Anyway, the car looks awesome! Very tastefully built, I like it a lot. Also, I notice you have a silver AC delete HVAC surround.... is that stock? They only came in flat black in the states I believe
Thanks! Yes it's stock, i'm live in Canada!
JeffM wrote:Nice video and car. =P~

Engine mods (other than the swap of course)?
Yes! I have a basic setup...

Stage 1
Wastegate AGP (set at 19-20psi)
AEM Short Ram Intake
STS Mopar
Precision Clutch
BFMIC XS Power
AEM Wideband
And more...

Image

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm
by JeffM
Mmmm tastefully done. Good work. :thumbup:

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:36 pm
by SC62391
I can't stop looking....i love your car..... :notworthy:

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 am
by Johny
Fucking beautiful man.

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 am
by Danteneon
Very nice! The video is pretty killer too :thumbup:

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 am
by dayl14
Thank you very much for all comments!!

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 pm
by synviper
dope video my friend. definitely digging the srt-d bumper with the com. edition stripes. time to photoshop my car with the same setup. :lol:

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:10 pm
by ThatKevin
can I have it?

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 pm
by xbrandonx
where in canada are you?

car looks killer i want the srtd bumper with mopar lip soo bad

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:27 pm
by dayl14
xbrandonx wrote:where in canada are you?

car looks killer i want the srtd bumper with mopar lip soo bad
Quebec

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:56 pm
by mopartothemax
nice neon