PN Request: Child Cover and cap thether anchor black, Trunk

Albius
2GN Member

PN Request: Child Cover and cap thether anchor black, Trunk

Post by Albius » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi there.

I am looking for the part number of this plastic oval shaped pieces for my 2005 Neon. They are in the rear carpet upside the rear speakers. Thether anchors or something like that are called in english :)
As you can see, is incredibly easy to break it and ruin it.

This little cap has a PN 0TA52TRMAA, but my dealership contact told me that this PN does not exist. :shock:

Finally, the SRT4 Trunk Lid Carpet. It is something weird, that this carpet in specific has a little hole to make the "security latch cable" visible and looking like this:
And that carpet without sacrificing the cable would look really nice in my SE. :rockon:

Thanks in advance for your help, guys!
Is there any different process to donate to this forum?
..:: Albius ::..

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

As near as I can tell:

-9 COVER, Anchor
TA52WL8AA *O0 [L5] List Price: $12.50
TA52XDVAA *O0 [DV] List Price: $12.50

[L5] = Taupe

[DV] = Dark Slate or Agate

Verify with your local dealer before ordering.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Re: PN Request: Child Cover and cap thether anchor black, Tr

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 am

Albius wrote:...the SRT4 Trunk Lid Carpet. It is something weird, that this carpet in specific has a little hole to make the "security latch cable" visible and looking like this:
And that carpet without sacrificing the cable would look really nice in my SE. :rockon:
As far as I know, trunk lid carpeting was dropped after the 2001 model year, meaning that no SRT-4 models came with the carpeting standard (I added mine). The security latch cable was required by US federal safety regulations- I've never seen the carpet without an opening for the cable. Here is the part number and list price:
TN46VXLAD PANEL $94.59
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Albius
2GN Member

Post by Albius » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:52 am

Perfecto!

Thanks a million for your help guys.

I will look for the spares of the anchor cover soon with my dealer and ask for the best price of the carpet.
..:: Albius ::..

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:24 pm

If you search around in the FS section, you might find one cheaper than new cost.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

:withstupid:
Yeah, I just included the list price since it was on the invoice from when I purchased my carpet.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Return to “PN Interior”