Part Number Request: PDL latch/actuator with RKE?

francisrizzo
n00b

Part Number Request: PDL latch/actuator with RKE?

Post by francisrizzo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 pm

I tried some of the part number listing places listed in the stickies but couldn't find one that would give me the actual part number. I need a new latch/actuator for the driver's (Front/Left) door for an '02 with remote keyless entry. I've looked on ePay but the only new ones I found were for 1st gens. I don't have a junkyard nearby and installing a replacement that's just as old with maybe as much as use on it as the failed one is not appealing to me ... Anyone have a parts book and would look it up for me?
Thanks!

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Like This?

Not 100% sure due to a sketchy parts drawing, but this might be the PN: 5008621AA Front door - Lock and hardware - Latch - Power locks W/keyless entry Left MSRP: $63.20
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

francisrizzo
n00b

Post by francisrizzo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

occasional demons wrote:Like This?

Not 100% sure due to a sketchy parts drawing, but this might be the PN: 5008621AA Front door - Lock and hardware - Latch - Power locks W/keyless entry Left MSRP: $63.20
Thanks for the info, that ePay link a good example of one that's older than the broken one I have, so I'd hate to install it and have it fail in a month... That said, the part number above is showing a description of "FRT DOOR" in parts voice but it showing as not found in any dealer stock... Hmmmm, I may have to roll the dice with a cheap/old one after all <sigh>.

Thanks again for the help!

Return to “PN Electrical”