Part Number Request: PDL latch/actuator with RKE?

francisrizzo
n00b

Part Number Request: PDL latch/actuator with RKE?

Post by francisrizzo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 pm

I tried some of the part number listing places listed in the stickies but couldn't find one that would give me the actual part number. I need a new latch/actuator for the driver's (Front/Left) door for an '02 with remote keyless entry. I've looked on ePay but the only new ones I found were for 1st gens. I don't have a junkyard nearby and installing a replacement that's just as old with maybe as much as use on it as the failed one is not appealing to me ... Anyone have a parts book and would look it up for me?
Thanks!

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Like This?

Not 100% sure due to a sketchy parts drawing, but this might be the PN: 5008621AA Front door - Lock and hardware - Latch - Power locks W/keyless entry Left MSRP: $63.20
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

francisrizzo
n00b

Post by francisrizzo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

occasional demons wrote:Like This?

Not 100% sure due to a sketchy parts drawing, but this might be the PN: 5008621AA Front door - Lock and hardware - Latch - Power locks W/keyless entry Left MSRP: $63.20
Thanks for the info, that ePay link a good example of one that's older than the broken one I have, so I'd hate to install it and have it fail in a month... That said, the part number above is showing a description of "FRT DOOR" in parts voice but it showing as not found in any dealer stock... Hmmmm, I may have to roll the dice with a cheap/old one after all <sigh>.

Thanks again for the help!

Return to “PN Electrical”