Page 1 of 1

Part Number Request: Cupholder light

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 pm
by neon_newbie
Does anyone know the specific size bulb for the light that goes above the cupholders? And is that called the "ashtray" light? These might sound like dumb questions but i was just wondering. Thanx

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 pm
by occasional demons
I believe you need to buy the complete assy to replace it. You can find them used in the Parts For Sale section.


not sure if this is even correct as the parts does not picture it:

L0000037 BULB, 37, Console, Floor Lamp $1.25

It isn't the gear shift lamp, as that is a 194 bulb. From what I can tell, the 74 and 37 bulb use the same socket.