Part Number Request: 2005 SRT-4 tire pressure decal

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Part Number Request: 2005 SRT-4 tire pressure decal

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:26 pm

This decal is on the driver's side B pillar. My dealership came up with part number 53007524- not sure if this is the right one or not. My OEM one has the number 5D286806 on the lower right hand corner- does this mean anything? I would like to buy a new one as my OEM is peeling off.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:57 pm

-11 5271542AA 1 LABEL, Tire Pressure, [TPE]

Is what my PDF parts book comes up with. But it might be VIN number dependent, as to the specific part. I imagine an SXT with 14" wheels might have a different tire pressure and label, as the tire sizes would be different.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

You're right, it probably is VIN dependent. The parts counter was hesitant to order without seeing my car in person since it would be a special order (non-returnable) part. Guess that it will have to wait until spring maintenance. Thanks for your help! :thumbup:

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Re: Part Number Request: 2005 SRT-4 tire pressure decal

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:33 am

Back from the dead... Right after my last post, I ordered from www.ecsvin.com. They are licensed by FCA to make custom reproduction labels. The label I purchased wasn't cheap but it's an exact duplicate of the OEM one. I also ordered some of the VIN stickers to put on my new trunklid and on the inside of the front clip and under the hood (the body shop neglected to attend to these last two after accident repairs years ago).

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Ordering Information

Take a clear picture of the original VIN decal.
Tip: Most digital cameras have a macro setting, usually identified by a flower icon. Turning this on will allow for a clearer picture of close objects. If the camera has a timer, setting it for a few seconds will eliminate blurry images caused by shaking the camera while snapping the picture.

Well, that makes getting a replacement label for my 2000 not an option... The original VIN label is long gone.

I could provide the VIN, but I doubt that any database that has all the info for every DCX VIN label ever existed. Otherwise they wouldn't need a picture of it.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:27 am

Is there another '00 that you could snap a pic of its label? Maybe you could provide your VIN with an explanation and they could fab one.

Return to “PN Miscellaneous”