2009 All-Chrysler Nationals / 2GN.org 4th annual meet

Located here are discussions from previous 2GN.org National Meets held at Carlisle, PA
J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 pm

MoxHair wrote:Probably spend about $1000 total for the entire trip, (hotel, food, train, gas, etc.)

That's not too much for me which is the main reason I'm really considering going. I don't own a Neon anymore and most people think I'm a sarcastic ass so it should be interesting.
meh you'll still have fun.... :rockon:

there are more and more every year returning without a neon haha.
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Even if you bring a few pieces of cut 2x6 wood Mox, you shouldn't have any problems getting it onto the train. Would be really cool to see you there man!

GreeNeons03
2GN Member

Post by GreeNeons03 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Well, you don't load the car yourself. You drop the car off and they load it on the train. Then you get in a passenger car.
LilSparkPlug wrote:Polish her....females like that better than slathering! Yeah...I went there.
CLICK ME!
Official "Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #8

02goldse
2GN Member

Post by 02goldse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 pm

long time since i been on here but i have to get my stuff for cn and get my car ready but i will be there with you guys and another memeber that lives close to me...see you guys at cn :thumbup:

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 am

GreeNeons03 wrote:Well, you don't load the car yourself. You drop the car off and they load it on the train. Then you get in a passenger car.
I can just see the car scraping the entire way up the ramp.. I really need to order my coilovers and new rims and tires before then.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

Adam G
2GN Member

Post by Adam G » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:06 pm

I got you all beat! im already there.....
Adam

04 eblue srt4 - shes getting there
97 white ram
81 white camaro z28

owned 11 neons so far and growing

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

well i'm technically closer than you are adam.
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??

GreeNeons03
2GN Member

Post by GreeNeons03 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:44 pm

MoxHair wrote:
GreeNeons03 wrote:Well, you don't load the car yourself. You drop the car off and they load it on the train. Then you get in a passenger car.
I can just see the car scraping the entire way up the ramp.. I really need to order my coilovers and new rims and tires before then.
Yeah, I was going to ask if your car was on coil overs, but I guess not. As long as you can get to that 4 inches you should be fine, you might even be fine with what you got. They probably use 4 as a precaution.
LilSparkPlug wrote:Polish her....females like that better than slathering! Yeah...I went there.
CLICK ME!
Official "Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #8

whyconform
2GN Member

Post by whyconform » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:46 pm

can anybody tell me like the schedule of events? ....is it all three days? what are the hours??? do i have to leave the car on site or can I drive it to the hotel everynight

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 pm

www.carsatcarlisle.com

you do not have to leave the car on site.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm

We will be posting a schedule of events for the club real soon. You can take the car with you, no problems there.

If your staying in a hotel, we have decent rates ($50/night) at the Motel 6 and the Harrisburg West just outside of the main part of town.

Message J-Villa if you want hotel info...

Trinity
2GN Member

Post by Trinity » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 pm

... my hopes of bringing the neon this year just got... a hell of a lot more dim.

Ritz Camera filed for chapter 11 this morning... usually not a good sign. I probably wont lose my job... but they cant afford to pay manufacturers to send us product.. so it's REALLY hard for me to make money since i'm on commission.

fuck this "recession"... it wasnt like this a year ago. I would rather have high gas prices.. as long as people still went out and acted normal. (as they did last year)
2008 Caliber SRT 4 - "Click"
2012 Fiat 500 - "Pixel"

2013 Fiat Abarth (on order)

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Trinity wrote:... my hopes of bringing the neon this year just got... a hell of a lot more dim.

Ritz Camera filed for chapter 11 this morning... usually not a good sign. I probably wont lose my job... but they cant afford to pay manufacturers to send us product.. so it's REALLY hard for me to make money since i'm on commission.

fuck this "recession"... it wasnt like this a year ago. I would rather have high gas prices.. as long as people still went out and acted normal. (as they did last year)
High Gas Prices FTMFL! :beatstick:
I know a few fake @$$ B1tch35 on here.

Yea, I HATE YOUR SCION. So what?

Here's my 10cents, my 2 cents are free

No i DO NOT want to see pics of your car or hang out.... I don't like you either or your ride

Reply to your comment on: SCION TC FIRST EVER STS REAR MOUNTED TURBO KIT
i own a tC and do not like haters but damn you made that sucker close his account! lmao +1 man

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:29 pm

AsianSteveFTW wrote:
Trinity wrote:... my hopes of bringing the neon this year just got... a hell of a lot more dim.

You Drive a neon and get like thirty miles to the gallon. what are you complaining about. :beatstick:
I Hate Your Neon!!!

you can not imagine immensity of the fuck that I do not give about your comment.

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Are we going to have t-shirts again this year (or did this get discussed elsewhere and I missed it)?

Just re-checked the first post- come on people, REGISTER!!! :slap:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:Are we going to have t-shirts again this year (or did this get discussed elsewhere and I missed it)?

Just re-checked the first post- come on people, REGISTER!!! :slap:

ooh, ooh, I Want a T-Shirt :ban:
I Hate Your Neon!!!

you can not imagine immensity of the fuck that I do not give about your comment.

neonjohn
2GN Member

Post by neonjohn » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

I registered last week. Do they send tickets or anything before we go?

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm

V.95srt wrote:
AsianSteveFTW wrote:

You Drive a neon and get like thirty miles to the gallon. what are you complaining about. :beatstick:

$4.53per/galX12gal=$54.36x3 times a week to normally fill up between going to school and work=$163.08 a week x every 2 weeks=$326.16 just to drive to 2 places i reallllllly don't want to go to. Team Livid can relate, he fills almost 3 times a week as well.

To some that may not be high but for me it is.... no thanks man :thumbup:

Last edited by AsianSteveFTW on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No i DO NOT want to see pics of your car or hang out.... I don't like you either or your ride

i own a tC and do not like haters but damn you made that sucker close his account! lmao +1 man

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm

AsianSteveFTW wrote:
V.95srt wrote:
AsianSteveFTW wrote: High Gas Prices FTMFL! :beatstick:

If you are getting 30mpg in your SRT4, I need to move out your way bro :thumbup:
my friend was pushing 28 mpg in the srt4. but thats because he tried to stay out of boost and put that fuel injector cleaner down the tank every three thousand miles and new oil every two, and not to mention his girl friend got jelous of him cleaning the air filter and intake every day instead of talking about her mother. lol, but what can I say he's loves the car more than his girl. :rofl:
I Hate Your Neon!!!

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 pm

V.95srt wrote:
AsianSteveFTW wrote:
V.95srt wrote:

If you are getting 30mpg in your SRT4, I need to move out your way bro :thumbup:
and not to mention his girl friend got jelous of him cleaning the air filter and intake every day instead of talking about her mother. lol, but what can I say he's loves the car more than his girl. :rofl:
Hey bro, i'm glad to see your friend had his priorities in line lol j/k :rofl:

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah, last year was brutal on me. I figured out how to get 37-39 MPG out of my 98 neon daily. Plus, driving 22 miles through the city vs 27 miles on the highway saved me $60 A WEEK on gas.

Hopefully they stay aronud where they are now, I just got my 98 neon back together! Steve saw her on her longest voyage since I put her back together! 45 miles to his place in Waldorf!!
So many neons so little time.

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:56 pm

invujerry wrote:Yeah, last year was brutal on me. I figured out how to get 37-39 MPG out of my 98 neon daily. Plus, driving 22 miles through the city vs 27 miles on the highway saved me $60 A WEEK on gas.

Hopefully they stay aronud where they are now, I just got my 98 neon back together! Steve saw her on her longest voyage since I put her back together! 45 miles to his place in Waldorf!!
It sure is purrrrrrrdy :thumbup:

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:44 pm

i get 20 in the pt...blah sucks coming from the sxt.
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Stop driving it like it's stolen :lol:

v95
2GN Member

Post by v95 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Canada wrote:Stop driving it like it's stolen :lol:
but thats the whole point of owning a neon. they are the only cars that get stolen. honestly who steals a honda :rofl: :laughing3:
I Hate Your Neon!!!

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:54 pm

J-Villa drives a PT GT.

I get 18 or so mpg in the city. I've only been over 300miles on a tank once, and that was a trip from Tampa to Miami. :) And I wouldn't have it any other way.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:54 pm

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by jrumann59 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 pm

I am 100% ready for Carlisle, I am registered and my room is reserved.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm

jrumann59 wrote:I am 100% ready for Carlisle, I am registered and my room is reserved.
Sweet action! Pm me or call me and let me know how much for the room.... I will be coming up on friday so don't look for me on thursday dude :thumbup:

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:19 am

it's hard as hell to.....haha

when i drive speed limit with cruise on i get 21-22...so i figure why not have fun. :rockon:
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??

Return to “Previous 2GN.org National Meet Discussions”