2011 All Chrysler Nationals/6th Annual 2GN.org National Meet

Located here are discussions from previous 2GN.org National Meets held at Carlisle, PA
pa acr
2GN Member

Post by pa acr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Liz wrote:
rtsrt4 wrote:Add a last minute award to the group. I joined 2gn at the show on Friday and got 1st place modified SRT4. Really wasn't expecting that one.
congrats. which car was yours?

pic of me from Carlisle website...... "Celebrity Choice Award"

Last edited by pa acr on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Nice. Welcome to the site man! :thumbup:

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 pm

pa acr wrote:
Liz wrote:
rtsrt4 wrote:Add a last minute award to the group. I joined 2gn at the show on Friday and got 1st place modified SRT4. Really wasn't expecting that one.
congrats. which car was yours?

pic of me from Carlisle website...... "Celebrity Choice Award"

Both rtsrt4 and pa acr, love your cars!!
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I want to win a 2gn award next year :cry:

Sooooooooo, you'll have to create a new award for lowest dyno result to combat the highest result award. And that way I can win one. :rockon: :roll:

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 pm

UriahRR wrote:I want to win a 2gn award next year :cry:

Sooooooooo, you'll have to create a new award for lowest dyno result to combat the highest result award. And that way I can win one. :rockon: :roll:
:rofl:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Caraudioholic24
2GN Member

Post by Caraudioholic24 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

LOL...

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me with the axle issue and making sure me and the wife were ok. I love all you guys!!! Ive been part of other clubs in the past and was embarrased sometimes to be with them... I am proud to be part of the 2gn family!!!

It was an Epic year this year...... I already cant wait till next year... Tons of pics to put up just got home a few hours ago....My gps put us into New Jersey Traffic and into downtown Bronx....I was kind of pissed cause the roads were absolute crap....

But we are home safe and the car ran awesome all the way home...

ALSO.....Thanks to everyone for the 1st place WILD 2gn award... I was def not expecting anything and to get that and 1st in NEON MODIFIED for the show was awesome...They totally made all the issues I had this weekend and all the busting of my butt to get the car somewhat ready to go down, totally worth it....

Def thinking about calling my car " SATANS SPAWN" the way shes fought me these past couple of months!!
Last edited by Caraudioholic24 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Caraudioholic24 wrote:LOL...

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me with the axle issue and making sure me and the wife were ok. I love all you guys!!! Ive been part of other clubs in the past and was embarrased sometimes to be with them... I am proud to be part of the 2gn family!!!

It was an Epic year this year...... I already cant wait till next year... Tons of pics to put up just got home a few hours ago....My gps put us into New Jersey Traffic and into downtown Bronx....I was kind of pissed cause the roads were absolute crap....

ALSO.....Thanks to everyone for the 1st place WILD 2gn award... I was def not expecting anything and to get that and 1st in NEON MODIFIED for the show was awesome...They totally made all the issues I had this weekend and all the busting of my butt to get the car somewhat ready to go down, totally worth it....

Def thinking about calling my car " SATANS SPAW" the way shes fought me these past couple of months!!
win on plate

hence my cars name "Videl" reword it "Devil" rofl
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Caraudioholic24
2GN Member

Post by Caraudioholic24 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Gonna look into getting a decal of some sort LOL..

ill post up what font and everything for opinions

lilnicko11
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by lilnicko11 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

whoa i never knew there was an axle issue. just shows u how much goes on during the weekend. I had spare axles in my trunk but they were SRT4 axles so i dont think they woulda worked. Anyways, I have some pics and vids to post up but im wicked lazy and will get to it when i have more time. I had to work a double shift first day back from Carlisle and I have another one tomorrow. blah.
2002 NEON ACR
2004 NEON SRT4
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #50

LINK:
CARLISLE 2010 VIDEOS

Caraudioholic24
2GN Member

Post by Caraudioholic24 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 am

Yea man snapped a drivers axle friday night....but johnny helped me get to advanced and we picked up a new one...no biggie....

Cant wait to see some videos..

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 am

Well, I finally got home around 9:00 p.m. and I feel like I've been beaten up- soaking wet with sweat and from the awful rainstorm by the West Virginia/Ohio state line about 4:00 this afternoon. Strange that the trip to Carlisle never seems to take as long as the trip back. :lol: I did manage to make a Tim Horton's stop in Columbus on the way back so that made for a nice break. :D

As always, thanks to Jason for all of his hard work organizing this crazy weekend- we appreciate it! Personal thanks to Canada for the beer (I've had TWO tonight since I've been home! :shock: ) and to BRR for the glove box lock and labor. :thumbup:

Carlisle was again too short and now I have to wait another year to see my 2GN family. All of you are a great bunch of people and I am blessed to be surrounded by so many good friends.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

jonnymopar
Junior Admin

Post by jonnymopar » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 am

Caraudioholic24 wrote:It was an Epic year this year...... I already cant wait till next year... Tons of pics to put up just got home a few hours ago....My gps put us into New Jersey Traffic and into downtown Bronx....I was kind of pissed cause the roads were absolute crap....

Yep, you can't trust the GPS. Unfortunately, for most of the New England people, the shortest way to get home is to take I-95 through the Bronx. You only do that once and you never make that mistake again. It is an absolutely miserable drive with insane tolls. Next year, make sure you take I-287. Funny though, my 2nd year going is when I did exactly the same thing.

Glad you two got home safe!

It was so great seeing everyone again. I agree that this one was probably the best so far. Considering the weather Friday, that's quite a feat!
Jon J.

2003 Neon SXT - new home, new owner. Thanks for everything, old friend.
1989 Daytona ES - 2.4L/A555 swapped

Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon Until Jerry Buys It" Club Member #11

esteinmaier
Supporting Vendor

Post by esteinmaier » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 am

I had a great time! Next year, I'll see about towing the drag car out. Nothing I would enjoy more than spanking all the srt4s sponsored by major shops on the dyno at the place everyone would be watching.

Next year, less projects for me. As fun as they were, I want more "sit on my ass" time.

Thanks to everyone that grabbed shirts even though they were expensive. I had to pay too much for them because I had them made the day before.
ASP - First NGC SOHC in the 13s and the 12s. First SOHC neon over 500whp. First NGC Neon on MS.
Winston Churchill wrote:Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

I want a shirt!
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

Caraudioholic24
2GN Member

Post by Caraudioholic24 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 am

Ill grab one for my wife at the end of the week eric...and Im gonna pm you for the parts on that master clutch pedal...

It was awesome to finally meet you!!!

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

esteinmaier wrote:I had a great time! Next year, I'll see about towing the drag car out. Nothing I would enjoy more than spanking all the srt4s sponsored by major shops on the dyno at the place everyone would be watching.

Next year, less projects for me. As fun as they were, I want more "sit on my ass" time.

Thanks to everyone that grabbed shirts even though they were expensive. I had to pay too much for them because I had them made the day before.
i would but require 2xl lol
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

silverneon01
2GN Member

Post by silverneon01 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 pm

First of all I want to say thanks to everybody for making me feel welcome, even though I never really post!! I was the other short Mexican besides Juan at the meet. I've got some vids of Eric's charger and jakes srt in the tunnels I'll try and post later.. Ohhh yeah an some dancing by anthony, fuzzy, and estinmier from Sunday morning, I'll post up if it's ok with them:-)

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Psh, it's OK with me!

I was the one getting soaked with Hudson Neon (EJ) under his makeshift tent.

Just in case you didn't know, there is a sticky in the picture post section for Carlisle pics, etc.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

esteinmaier
Supporting Vendor

Post by esteinmaier » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:21 pm

silverneon01 wrote:First of all I want to say thanks to everybody for making me feel welcome, even though I never really post!! I was the other short Mexican besides Juan at the meet. I've got some vids of Eric's charger and jakes srt in the tunnels I'll try and post later.. Ohhh yeah an some dancing by anthony, fuzzy, and estinmier from Sunday morning, I'll post up if it's ok with them:-)
Yea, let's leave the blackmail material off the interwebs if that's OK. If I ever run for president, I'd rather not have people see my drunken escapades. It was quite funny, however.
ASP - First NGC SOHC in the 13s and the 12s. First SOHC neon over 500whp. First NGC Neon on MS.
Winston Churchill wrote:Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

esteinmaier wrote:
silverneon01 wrote:First of all I want to say thanks to everybody for making me feel welcome, even though I never really post!! I was the other short Mexican besides Juan at the meet. I've got some vids of Eric's charger and jakes srt in the tunnels I'll try and post later.. Ohhh yeah an some dancing by anthony, fuzzy, and estinmier from Sunday morning, I'll post up if it's ok with them:-)
Yea, let's leave the blackmail material off the interwebs if that's OK. If I ever run for president, I'd rather not have people see my drunken escapades. It was quite funny, however.
LOL i just see you come out of no where jammin lol
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Fuzzyneon wrote:
esteinmaier wrote:
LOL i just see you come out of no where jammin lol
Jammin like crazy man!!!!

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:51 pm

was hoping to edit a how to dubstep by anthony video LOL
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

What was the song that we were dancing to?? I stayed off camera for blackmailing purposes and so we didn't have further proof that white guys cant dance :lol:

Caraudioholic24
2GN Member

Post by Caraudioholic24 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Well if anyone found a black wiggy shiftie saturday night poss sunday let me know he went MIA after the show saturday. Hes Blackwith a ring of grey at the bottom approx. 3in in height with a half grin and evil eyebrows..not sure if some idiot on the showfield snagged him when I wasnt around or he managed to fall out of my car somehow...if so I'll pay for shipping back to my house..If not no biggie. I thought he possibly fell behind the center console behind the cupholder area where the shifter cable are but I took that apart today to find nothing there :(...Noticed he was missing after TMI pictures when I went to put him back on my shift knob.... Thanks

Liz
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by Liz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Caraudioholic24 wrote:Well if anyone found a black wiggy shiftie saturday night poss sunday let me know he went MIA after the show saturday. Hes Blackwith a ring of grey at the bottom approx. 3in in height with a half grin and evil eyebrows..not sure if some idiot on the showfield snagged him when I wasnt around or he managed to fall out of my car somehow...if so I'll pay for shipping back to my house..If not no biggie. I thought he possibly fell behind the center console behind the cupholder area where the shifter cable are but I took that apart today to find nothing there :(...Noticed he was missing after TMI pictures when I went to put him back on my shift knob.... Thanks
ah boo :( I love my green shiftie! :)

Kelevra
2GN Member

Post by Kelevra » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Caraudioholic24 wrote:Well if anyone found a black wiggy shiftie saturday night poss sunday let me know he went MIA after the show saturday. Hes Blackwith a ring of grey at the bottom approx. 3in in height with a half grin and evil eyebrows..not sure if some idiot on the showfield snagged him when I wasnt around or he managed to fall out of my car somehow...if so I'll pay for shipping back to my house..If not no biggie. I thought he possibly fell behind the center console behind the cupholder area where the shifter cable are but I took that apart today to find nothing there :(...Noticed he was missing after TMI pictures when I went to put him back on my shift knob.... Thanks
oh noes! I hope you find him

rtsrt4
2GN Member

Post by rtsrt4 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks Tom(pa acr) for putting up the pics of my car. I don't do digital pics , still shooting film and I can barely work this laptop but I'm learning. Made it home Tues afternoon after enduring torrential rain and one shpping mall in Columbus.
Official "I'm Gonna Drive My Neon 'til It Dies Club" Member 137

RawkBunny
2GN Member

Post by RawkBunny » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 am

best Carlisle ever.

I'm a veteran of the performance and style show for the Nissan carlisle event I used to go to with my old forum....every year i went, it was rainy and cold....in May. This is the first Carlisle in 4 years that I have been to where it hasn't rained. I think its a sign :)
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #116

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 pm

So when will the 2012 Carlisle thread be started? :twisted:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm

December.

Return to “Previous 2GN.org National Meet Discussions”