2011 2GN.org Meet - SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - Pizza Hut Info

Located here are discussions from previous 2GN.org National Meets held at Carlisle, PA
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2011 2GN.org Meet - SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - Pizza Hut Info

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 am

Before you leave, be sure to print this and take it with you!
http://www.2gn.org/2011Nationals/ScheduleofEvents.pdf

Thursday – Meet and Greet at the hotel – Most will probably have their sticker for the show since Carlisle mailed them out this year. However, if you don't have your sticker this is a good time to stop at the fairgrounds to pickup your sticker and goodie bag. Doing this will save time getting into the fairgrounds Friday morning. If you choose not to go through the registration or already have your sticker for the show at this time you can hang out at the hotel.
Please keep the noise down at night, there are others at the hotel that I imagine would like to enjoy a good night’s rest.

Friday Morning – Leave hotel around 9:00AM and depart to the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Those that haven’t registered will have to do so at this time as you enter the fairgrounds.

Friday – Do whatever at the show. Tickets will also be on sale for $1.00 each to raffle off the 2011 2GN.org Banner. Tickets can be purchased from Jason / Diablo0 at the 2GN.org tent or anywhere you may see him during the event.

Friday Night – Leave Fairgrounds at 4:30PM*** to go eat and bowl at Coliseum Entertainment Megaplex at 5:45PM.

Saturday Morning - Leave Hotel around 9:00AM and depart to fairgrounds.

Saturday – Again, do whatever at the show. Tickets will still be on sale for $1.00 each to raffle off the 2011 2GN.org Banner. The winner will be drawn later tonight at the Hotel after Pizza.

Saturday Night – Leave fairgrounds at 4:30PM* to go to Three Mile Island for pictures and Car Show voting. Reminder – Bring tri-pods since it is a tree covered lot so it could be a little dark. When finished there, leave to go to back to the hotel for pizza, the awards ceremony as well as the raffle for the banner.
*Depending on Carlisle’s Schedule of Events, the Burnout and Bikini Contest may not be over at 4:30PM, but we must leave in order to have enough daylight for the group picture.
***As with previous years, we may leave earlier depending on how the group feels. If we're not at the tent, call/txt Diablo0
at 864-832-7642

Sunday (All-Day) - Nothing planned since majority of the people will be heading home this day. Carlisle Events will be announcing their show winners this day. Those that win will be displayed in the Winners Field so come congratulate them if you have the time! There may also be some members still at the tent this day for those that are leaving Monday.

PIZZA INFORMATION!!!!

For the most part the schedule is unchanged with the only exception how we're going to do pizza this year. In previous years we've done it AT Pizza Hut but with the amount of people we bring each year, we're really outgrowing their dining area. Due to this I plan on doing doing all the pizza festivities at the hotel instead so everyone can mingle around the parking lot.

I cannon stress this enough, the pizza I'm providing is ONLY for those that have registered with 2GN.org. If you are not registered for the show field at Carlisle with 2GN.org you will not be allowed any pizza. The pizza is there to say Thank You to our members that support the group, not people that want to mooch off of it.

At the TMI parking lot for the photoshoot, before we leave to head back to the hotel we normally take a group shot picture of everyone standing next to their car. After this picture I ask that everyone remain by their car with their dash cards in hand. Myself and the rest of the staff will come around and give you a wristband. When we get back to the hotel you will need to show your wristband to get pizza.

I know, it's a little more of a pain compared to other years but with word getting out and some non-2GN registered people staying at the hotel this year compared to previous years I'd rather not provide pizza to those that don't support us when people that do support us could enjoy the pizza instead. I'd really hate to see non-2GN registered people grab up slices and then end up short with people that registered with us not getting any.

So, if you're registered with us, make sure you're at TMI to get a wristband. :thumbup: If for some reason you weren't able to make it to TMI but registered with us, find and speak with me or a member of the staff about it.

Any questions please ask.
Last edited by Diablo0 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Kelevra
2GN Member

Post by Kelevra » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 am

Awesome! Can't wait!

ianguilly
2GN Member

Post by ianguilly » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 am

Sounds good!
-Neon #3 1999 Neon R/T coupe,DOHC MTX
-Neon #4 1998 Neon Alpine green coupe SOHC MTX -daily shit box

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #110

slaw
2GN Member

Post by slaw » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 am

so, im heading down with 3 guests and myself, could i pitch in some money to have extra wristbands for some pizza gettin?

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 am

I know last year your included guest were served.

I'm pretty sure that isn't the intent of the wristbands. It is/was other ppl just taking advantage of free food.

But it never hurts to donate some extra cash/buy some 2GN stickers, etc.

This (Having it at the HW) should actually be a bit smoother than having it at PH. I know there were a few of us that had to wait a bit for pizza to get to us. Deb, Manny and I even shared/swapped our extra to help get food to those that were waiting.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Hey, it will save the walk to/from the hotel and Pizza Hut! :lol:

Seriously, this sounds like a good plan. :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

More food, less exercise: The American way! :rofl:
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 pm

occasional demons wrote:I know last year your included guest were served.

I'm pretty sure that isn't the intent of the wristbands. It is/was other ppl just taking advantage of free food.

But it never hurts to donate some extra cash/buy some 2GN stickers, etc.
Bingo Bango! :thumbup:

I don't so much have issue with guests you're bringing, it's people that register at Carlisle under a different club and then take advantage of the food. It leaves less for those that do register with us.

It defientely doesn't hurt to donate so if so if you would like to donate some extra cash towards the fund it would be greatly appreciated. You can do so via PayPal or if you want to give me cash at the meet that's also okay.

Donation Thread:
viewtopic.php?t=39019
-Jason
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm

I love the pizza at the hotel idea. Seems overall easier, and will give more time for checking out cars before dark as well as drinking if you wish to do so.
PM me for your 00+ PCM SKIM/VIN flashing needs. Neon PCMs Plus

Kelevra
2GN Member

Post by Kelevra » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

What kinda pizza will it be? Stuffed crust I hope! :lol: put me down for a whole pie for myself. :rofl:

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm

No stuffed crust :lol: There will be a mix of Cheese and Pepperoni, maybe a few Supremes.
-Jason

Kelevra
2GN Member

Post by Kelevra » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Diablo0 wrote:No stuffed crust :lol: There will be a mix of Cheese and Pepperoni, maybe a few Supremes.
NO STUFFED CRUST!?! Blasphemy! :rofl:

But as I said. I can take a whole pizza to myself :lol: That's not a joke :rofl:

EDIT: and IF i can't finish a whole pie that night. there's still cold pizza for breakfast! mmmmm :rockon: And no sausage? :beatstick:

JeffM
2GN Member

Post by JeffM » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Love the new pizza idea, Jason. Should make it a ton easier. Plus, we can then mingle with other members where before we'd be stuck in our booths.

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Kelevra wrote:
Diablo0 wrote:No stuffed crust :lol: There will be a mix of Cheese and Pepperoni, maybe a few Supremes.
NO STUFFED CRUST!?! Blasphemy! :rofl:

But as I said. I can take a whole pizza to myself :lol: That's not a joke :rofl:

EDIT: and IF i can't finish a whole pie that night. there's still cold pizza for breakfast! mmmmm :rockon: And no sausage? :beatstick:
Remember, leave some for others :lol: Make sure everyone has gotten a slice before going back for seconds. :lol: If everyone is full and pizza is left over, have at it and finish off what you'd like.

We'll see about sausage. In previous years at Pizza Hut I left it to everyone at the table's deciding what toppings they wanted. Starting last year, the group has grown too large to do that anymore mainly due to Pizza Hut not being able to get a jump start on making them. Last year I gave them a call a good hour or so in advance so they could start making them so when we arrived they were quick to put food on the table. If we didn't order them until we arrived the wait time to get everyone served would be extremely long.
JeffM wrote:Love the new pizza idea, Jason. Should make it a ton easier. Plus, we can then mingle with other members where before we'd be stuck in our booths.
Yep... we figured everyone would like that too. :thumbup:
-Jason

slaw
2GN Member

Post by slaw » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Well if my guests are included I will be sure to make a donation/buy raffle tickets and buy some stickers!

r/tguy02
2GN Member

Post by r/tguy02 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 pm

i'm glad we are changing up how the pizza will be served. it was rediculously packed in pizza hut the past few years.
Justin
[02 R/T sold][00 Highline sold][04 r/t scrapped][95 NYG Sport coupe][01 r/t DD]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931823

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm

JeffM wrote:Love the new pizza idea, Jason. Should make it a ton easier. Plus, we can then mingle with other members where before we'd be stuck in our booths.
:withstupid:

Being in the booth was nice, but it was semi-crowded and couldn't really walk around/talk to other members. This way we can hangout, move around, and whatnot.

Can we hire a server for drinks?? How about the hotel front desk thing :lol:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Haganracing wrote:Can we hire a server for drinks?? How about the hotel front desk thing :lol:
I think you like that idea too much Chris :rofl:
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Danteneon wrote:
Haganracing wrote:Can we hire a server for drinks?? How about the hotel front desk thing :lol:
I think you like that idea too much Chris :rofl:
I just hope that thing is still working at the hotel.. It gives me "LOLs"
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

lilnicko11
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by lilnicko11 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I've bought stickers in the past but I just donated a few dollars in support. :)

Carlisle is so close folks!!!!
2002 NEON ACR
2004 NEON SRT4
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #50

LINK:
CARLISLE 2010 VIDEOS

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Seeing as we will be providing our own drinks, the "server" might consume them... :lol:
Bill
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm

occasional demons wrote:Seeing as we will be providing our own drinks, the "server" might consume them... :lol:
Nahhhh, the server is a girl in a guys body... Pretty sure it doesn't like beer.. I think it prefers piña coladas instead

:lol:

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

yo can the wristbands say something awesome "2gn official pizza voucher" or something rofl

Thanks for update on pizza stuff i know you get bombarded every year with complaints about it but its always appreciated !
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 pm

lilnicko11 wrote:I've bought stickers in the past but I just donated a few dollars in support. :)

Carlisle is so close folks!!!!
Thank you very much for the donation! :D
Fuzzyneon wrote:yo can the wristbands say something awesome "2gn official pizza voucher" or something rofl

Thanks for update on pizza stuff i know you get bombarded every year with complaints about it but its always appreciated !
:lol: Nah, I looked into having some custom done up but between the cost and close time frame in getting them done up I didn't want to risk not getting them in time.

You're very welcome! :)
-Jason

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 am

I've contacted Pizza Hut to give them the heads up on the large order for Saturday so we're good to go for having Pizza Hut at the hotel this year.
-Jason

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:49 am

Sweet. I'm registered.

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 pm

UriahRR wrote:Sweet. I'm registered.
For the pizza, damn....

Hopefully we all have a good year this year with no issues :rockon:

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Actually, I care more about the TMI Shoot and club voting than anything.

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Yeah, but this is the week of my annual beer and bowling... :lol:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by jrumann59 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Now I got Jasons number time for my congressman weiner impression 8)
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

Return to “Previous 2GN.org National Meet Discussions”