2012 All Chrysler Nationals/7th Annual 2GN.org National Meet

Located here are discussions from previous 2GN.org National Meets held at Carlisle, PA
Locked
User avatar
Haganracing
2GN Member
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:23 pm
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Contact:

Post by Haganracing » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Canada wrote:
Haganracing wrote:^ King leghumper has arrived ^


:lol:
:rofl: You rang? Besides, looks who's talking I can name a half a dozen members off the top of my head who leghump way worse than I!
Whats worse...

Single neon owners who leghump

A guy who is married and leghumps just as much :lol:

Nothing but love for you Canada (total homo) :thumbup:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

User avatar
Canada
Junior Admin
Posts: 4816
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Island Grove, Ontario, Canada

Post by Canada » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 pm

I haven't leg humped for years, I go straight for the crotch buddy.

<3 back. See you in a little more than a week. I miss you.

User avatar
Haganracing
2GN Member
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:23 pm
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Contact:

Post by Haganracing » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Canada wrote:I haven't leg humped for years, I go straight for the crotch buddy.

<3 back. See you in a little more than a week. I miss you.
You make a valid point :lol:

You need to just move down here with all of us lol
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

User avatar
dvon17
2GN Member
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 am
Location: Michigan

Post by dvon17 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, it's so close!







Can't wait!












That is all.
2003 SRT-4 :D

:glasses4:
NEON PARABOLA wrote:you deserve respect dammit! you drive a neon!
"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 am
Location: Waterford works ,NJ

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

2k1MotorSport wrote:Hey, i'm so stoked for this meet. Yet another year gone by. I have a lot of maintenance to do on the car before i head out in almost one week.
cant wait to see you again man
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien



Hudson_Neon
2GN Member
Posts: 3371
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by Hudson_Neon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Canada wrote:
Haganracing wrote:^ King leghumper has arrived ^


:lol:
:rofl: You rang? Besides, looks who's talking I can name a half a dozen members off the top of my head who leghump way worse than I!
do it!

User avatar
jonnymopar
Junior Admin
Posts: 3039
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:49 pm
Location: Southeastern MA

Post by jonnymopar » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Canada wrote:<3 back. See you in a little more than a week. I miss you.
Are you still Bob Ross-in' it, or did you get a haircut? I just need to know what to expect when I see my sexy Canadian slut after a year.
Image
Jon J.

2003 Neon SXT - new home, new owner. Thanks for everything, old friend.
1989 Daytona ES - 2.4L/A555 swapped

Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon Until Jerry Buys It" Club Member #11

User avatar
Haganracing
2GN Member
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:23 pm
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Contact:

Post by Haganracing » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

jonnymopar wrote:
Canada wrote:<3 back. See you in a little more than a week. I miss you.
Are you still Bob Ross-in' it, or did you get a haircut? I just need to know what to expect when I see my sexy Canadian slut after a year.
Bob Ross!!! I totally forgot about Canada's Jewfro last year!
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:59 am

A public service announcement:
COUNTDOWN TO CHRYSLER NATIONALS 2012
9 days, 2 hours, 0 minutes, 34 seconds
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12729
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:A public service announcement:
COUNTDOWN TO CHRYSLER NATIONALS 2012
9 days, 2 hours, 0 minutes, 34 seconds
I get crap for getting up early, damn you got me beat today...
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666
(she officially died in 2018 by being donated to a church...seriously)

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member
Posts: 3371
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by Hudson_Neon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:18 am

i think he posts that before he goes to sleep...

User avatar
lilnicko11
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 am
Location: Upstate NY

Post by lilnicko11 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 am

How do I order a 2gn shirt for this years event? the one i see on cafepress has gramps on the back. how do i go about doing mine? may have missed a previous post about this
2002 NEON ACR
2004 NEON SRT4
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #50

LINK:
CARLISLE 2010 VIDEOS

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 am

Hudson_Neon wrote:i think he posts that before he goes to sleep...
This. :D
lilnicko11 wrote:How do I order a 2gn shirt for this years event? the one i see on cafepress has gramps on the back. how do i go about doing mine? may have missed a previous post about this
Didn't you hear? Everyone has to wear a shirt with my name on it this year. :rofl:

Seriously, check out this thread for your shirt:
viewtopic.php?t=61906
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

pa acr
2GN Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Post by pa acr » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:A public service announcement:
COUNTDOWN TO CHRYSLER NATIONALS 2012
9 days, 2 hours, 0 minutes, 34 seconds
I totally forgot about you living in Indy, Gramps. I'm in Boone, Iowa right now. I spent the night at Wiggin's house on my way back from N2K12 held in Denver CO. I've already put 3,200 miles on my ACR and still have to drive from here to PA. I'm planning on spending tonight at a rest stop on I 74 on the west side of Indy. I should have contacted you and stopped by for a visit. Hope to see you next week at Carlisle. You'll be driving within 10 miles of my house on the PA turnpike and are weclome to stop by.

User avatar
Danteneon
Former Moderator
Posts: 9591
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Manassas, VA

Post by Danteneon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am

Holy crap! How did they convince you to go out to N2K12? Last I read you weren't up for the drive (understandably).
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

Image

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 am
Location: Waterford works ,NJ

Post by Fuzzyneon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:35 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:
Hudson_Neon wrote:i think he posts that before he goes to sleep...
This. :D
lilnicko11 wrote:How do I order a 2gn shirt for this years event? the one i see on cafepress has gramps on the back. how do i go about doing mine? may have missed a previous post about this
Didn't you hear? Everyone has to wear a shirt with my name on it this year. :rofl:

Seriously, check out this thread for your shirt:
viewtopic.php?t=61906
i would totally wear a shirt with your name on it
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien



Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:14 pm

pa acr wrote:I totally forgot about you living in Indy, Gramps... I'm planning on spending tonight at a rest stop on I 74 on the west side of Indy. I should have contacted you and stopped by for a visit...
Well shoot- you won't be far from my house then. I don't get home from work until around 12:30 a.m. or so. Carlisle it will have to be then. :thumbup:
Fuzzyneon wrote:i would totally wear a shirt with your name on it
:laughing3:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
synviper
2GN Member
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm
Location: elgin

Post by synviper » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Damn i might have missed the thread, but are we having the usual cookout this year?

If so i can pitch in on the hamburger and hotdog buns since my dad sells them.

LET ME KNOW!!
ImageImage
Hi my name is Jake and im not smarter than a fifth grader :thumbup:.
Phone Booth Member: 002

User avatar
2k1MotorSport
2011 Gold Contributor
Posts: 2558
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Lansdale, PA

Post by 2k1MotorSport » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Fuzzyneon wrote:
2k1MotorSport wrote:Hey, i'm so stoked for this meet. Yet another year gone by. I have a lot of maintenance to do on the car before i head out in almost one week.
cant wait to see you again man
yeah man. need to get another NJ meet sometime again
-Scott
Image

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 am
Location: Waterford works ,NJ

Post by Fuzzyneon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

2k1MotorSport wrote:
Fuzzyneon wrote:
2k1MotorSport wrote:Hey, i'm so stoked for this meet. Yet another year gone by. I have a lot of maintenance to do on the car before i head out in almost one week.
cant wait to see you again man
yeah man. need to get another NJ meet sometime again
yes good thinking ill try to get some ideas going after carlisle
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien



lilschmied
2GN Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Cranberry, Pa

Post by lilschmied » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 am

Excited to see you guys again this year. Sadly the neon will be in the shop getting the seams repainted (looking pretty nasty). Good ole PA winters and all.

I have some 02 sxt door panels if anyone wants me to drag them along otherwise they stay home.

Also I will likely be driving my truck from Pittsburgh to Philly (stopping in Carlisle of course!) should anyone need something transported.

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12574
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:00 am

I've posted the Schedule of Events for this year! :D

Please make note of Friday night as things have changed from what we've done in previous years.

viewtopic.php?t=63124
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member
Posts: 3371
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by Hudson_Neon » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 am

requirement... all first timers, PRINT THIS OUT!!! we've had a lot of lost drivers in the past. if you don't know where you're going, it can delay everybody. if you're not at the shoot on time, we will just move on so as to not waste daylight

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12729
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 am

Hudson_Neon wrote:requirement... all first timers, PRINT THIS OUT!!! we've had a lot of lost drivers in the past. if you don't know where you're going, it can delay everybody. if you're not at the shoot on time, we will just move on so as to not waste daylight
Exactly
For those iphone users, PDF reader lite will store this file on your phone to read at any time if you do not want to print it :thumbup:
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666
(she officially died in 2018 by being donated to a church...seriously)

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12729
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 am

Check list:
1 - 2 cases of water(will grab other stuff when down there)
2 - 2 coolers, extra cooler if someone needs to use it
3 - Ratcheting come along, tow straps, long rope (incase of a breakdown)
4 - 2 chairs, for our asses :lol:
5 - 100ft extension cord with 3 way adapter for the end(for movie night)
6 - SS exhaust system (for Adam)

I know we can't always remember to bring everything as every year we always need something that we thought of bringing but never do.
If anyone can think of something they want me to bring down let me know ASAP as I'm packing up Wed to leave Thurs. Send me a text 716-251-2802
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666
(she officially died in 2018 by being donated to a church...seriously)

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8307
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Hudson_Neon wrote:requirement... all first timers, PRINT THIS OUT!!! we've had a lot of lost drivers in the past. if you don't know where you're going, it can delay everybody. if you're not at the shoot on time, we will just move on so as to not waste daylight
First timers and OLD timers... :rofl: I missed the TMI shoot the first two years that I attended Carlisle; one year I spent alternating phone calls between Jason and J-Villa for directions while I was driving and I still couldn't find the place! :roll:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Hanover, PA
Contact:

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 pm

If anyone is interested in some of the parts I'm selling in my FS thread let me know and I'll bring them. Even PM me offers.
Image
So many neons so little time.

User avatar
2k1MotorSport
2011 Gold Contributor
Posts: 2558
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Lansdale, PA

Post by 2k1MotorSport » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 pm

INVUJerry wrote:If anyone is interested in some of the parts I'm selling in my FS thread let me know and I'll bring them. Even PM me offers.
:withstupid: Check out my FS thread also. :D
-Scott
Image

Hudson_Neon
2GN Member
Posts: 3371
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by Hudson_Neon » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

2k1MotorSport wrote:
INVUJerry wrote:If anyone is interested in some of the parts I'm selling in my FS thread let me know and I'll bring them. Even PM me offers.
:withstupid: Check out my FS thread also. :D
:withstupid: 's. i'll be bringing a fair amount of stuff anyways, but let me know if you see something that you really want

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12574
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Diablo0 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:41 am

Hudson_Neon wrote:requirement... all first timers, PRINT THIS OUT!!! we've had a lot of lost drivers in the past. if you don't know where you're going, it can delay everybody. if you're not at the shoot on time, we will just move on so as to not waste daylight
:withstupid:

I cannot stress this enough. I don't know how many times I ask "Did you print out or bring a copy of the schedule of events?" "No." ":facepalm1:"

:lol:

Don't rely on the person in front of you knowing where they're going. I have flashbacks to 2009 or 2010 where there is a group of people going to TMI and one person takes the exit for the hotel because they want to grab something at the hotel first. What does everyone do behind that person? They follow them to the hotel instead of continuing to TMI... :banghead:

Another thing I'd encourage that makes things go a lot easier...

In the morning, if you're ready to go to the fairgrounds, GO! Don't wait for a group to leave. It has been proven in past years that traveling in a large group can be very difficult, if not dangerous. Please, if you're up and ready to leave... leave. It makes the morning go much easier.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Locked

Return to “Previous 2GN.org National Meet Discussions”