Page 10 of 22

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 pm
by Haganracing
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Haganracing wrote:
occasional demons wrote:We have no idea what Motel 6 will tolerate.
It's a motel.. I'm sure they will enjoy our stay :)
I have been a guest at this motel every year that I have attended Carlisle so I think that I can speak with some authority- compared to the activities at the HW, it is extremely quiet at the Motel 6. Since I turn in early, I have always stayed across the interstate and let those who wanted to have a good time do so at the HW.
I am apologizing in advance.

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm
by ThatKevin
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Myself, xbrandonx, and JohnyR have just booked our rooms

PUMPED. Now to finish the turbo car and have all the unknown kinks found and figured out by July :D :D :D

Re: 2013 All Chrysler Nationals/8th Annual 2GN.org National

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm
by ThatKevin
Who's Going

12. ThatKevin is a slut and will be boosted
I just saw this..... CHRIS! You bastard, how'd you know?

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm
by c987long
debating on going....

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 am
by Midnight_Rider
jonnymopar wrote:We might want to hide that group confirmation number to avoid other forums grabbing it.
THIS.
Haganracing wrote:
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Haganracing wrote: It's a motel.. I'm sure they will enjoy our stay :)
I have been a guest at this motel every year that I have attended Carlisle so I think that I can speak with some authority- compared to the activities at the HW, it is extremely quiet at the Motel 6. Since I turn in early, I have always stayed across the interstate and let those who wanted to have a good time do so at the HW.
I am apologizing in advance.
sidepipe87 wrote:Aka gramps is mad we will be staying at the Motel 6 with him :rofl:
No, no, no... that isn't what I meant. I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that things might not be as free and easy at the Motel 6 as what has been taken for granted at the HW. I do want to catch my 40 winks at night though. :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:51 am
by occasional demons
Midnight_Rider wrote:
jonnymopar wrote:We might want to hide that group confirmation number to avoid other forums grabbing it.
THIS.
I have not gotten a response back from the rest of the mod staff on that...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 am
by racer12306
In order to hide it for members, a special section would have to be created for it to be seen.

Otherwise, it would have to be given out on request.

I don't think Jason has a big concern with it since he posted it on facebook.

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 pm
by racer12306
And I am booked.

Time to register...

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm
by occasional demons
It does give incentive to shit, or get off the pot, so to speak....

:lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:36 pm
by Danteneon
Annnnnnd room is booked :thumbup:

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm
by jonnymopar
ThatKevin wrote:SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Myself, xbrandonx, and JohnyR have just booked our rooms

PUMPED. Now to finish the turbo car and have all the unknown kinks found and figured out by July :D :D :D
Oh man, it is gonna rain Canadians this year. :rofl:

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 pm
by ThatKevin
jonnymopar wrote:
Oh man, it is gonna rain Canadians this year. :rofl:
Image

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 pm
by racer12306
occasional demons wrote:It does give incentive to shit, or get off the pot, so to speak....

:lol:
Damn skippy :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:00 pm
by racer12306
occasional demons wrote:It does give incentive to shit, or get off the pot, so to speak....

:lol:
Damn skippy :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm
by orangeneon05
blame canada? lol jk

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 am
by Midnight_Rider
Speaking of Canada, may I please have some Labatts again this year? Thank you. :thumbup:

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am
by occasional demons
Midnight_Rider wrote:Speaking of Canada, may I please have some real Labatts again this year? Thank you. :thumbup:

:lol:

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:11 am
by Hudson_Neon
registered and have a room... life is good!

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am
by Midnight_Rider
occasional demons wrote:
Midnight_Rider wrote:Speaking of Canada, may I please have some real Labatts again this year? Thank you. :thumbup:

:lol:
Yes, you're right... I stand corrected. :rofl:

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 pm
by Haganracing
Starting to feel like Carlisle now!

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 pm
by sidepipe87
After all the people that posted on facebook saying they won't be there this year it just won't be the same :sad:

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:01 pm
by Adam G
like who for the some of us trying to stay away from facebook for a bit lol

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm
by sidepipe87
Shawn and karli, nick and meagan, eric amd liz, jeff, hul kogan, tony. Umm there are probably others too

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:05 pm
by r/tguy02
drove by the HW today, has a for sale sign in front of it :rofl: oh well.... was fun while it lasted

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:24 pm
by occasional demons
We need to win the lotto so we can buy it. :lol: The 2gn Motel!

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:26 pm
by jonnymopar
sidepipe87 wrote:Shawn and karli, nick and meagan, eric amd liz, jeff, hul kogan, tony. Umm there are probably others too
Seriously?? I may actually have to go on Facebook tonight and see. That's lame. If Eric isn't going, then who is gonna bring the Panzer?!

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:21 pm
by mopar2
Hudson_Neon wrote:registered and have a room... life is good!
You still looking for a roomie? I wanna go but my Neon won't be road ready by July. I'd love to tag along! Let me know!

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:02 pm
by Midnight_Rider
occasional demons wrote:We need to win the lotto so we can buy it. :lol: The 2gn Motel!
THIS FTW! :thumbup:

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 pm
by Kelevra
sidepipe87 wrote:Shawn and karli, nick and meagan, eric amd liz, jeff, hul kogan, tony. Umm there are probably others too
I won't be going either because some people are still pissed off over something that happened 2 years ago and didn't say anything about it until recently and have voiced their opinions on me going. :beatstick:

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 am
by ThatKevin
Kelevra wrote:
sidepipe87 wrote:Shawn and karli, nick and meagan, eric amd liz, jeff, hul kogan, tony. Umm there are probably others too
I won't be going either because some people are still pissed off over something that happened 2 years ago and didn't say anything about it until recently and have voiced their opinions on me going. :beatstick:
Go anyways?