I dont Normally See these here

Any sort of pictures or videos (no adult content!) that is not related to Neons go here.
Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

I dont Normally See these here

Post by Alex Kurdian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 am

:rockon:

Well on my little Sunday drive with the family I noticed a lot of old Mustangs going in the opposite direction...all restored and looking fab...

Well once we finished our day we headed back home and to my absolute shock a New Shelby and Mustang Cruzed past me... i

Luckily at the lights I stopped right next to the Shelby...Embarrassed in my 2007 wife's white Toyota Yaris :rofl: ...I spoke to the guy briefly in the Shelby and the cars we not theirs.....it was a company thing....they we just on an advertising Cruz....But holy crap guys I know you probably see these all the time up there (envious) but they were sexy nice...and sounded wickedly cool....I made a mess in my pants I got that excited...

...and in a couple of the pics you can see the orange one that turned before it passed me...looked great....

I tell ya those boys revved it bad there was no way I coulda kept up!!! They lit up those wheels and the scream was sexy as...

I love these cars ...I'd buy one tomorrow but here they cost about 80 Grand so go figure guys??? :tardbang: :tardbang: :tardbang:
Enjoy all I know I did ..ohh and they looked better in person the pics dont do them justice!

[/img]
I drove My Neon till it "SOLD" And then bought a Mazda 3 Skyactiv
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 am

We'll trade you Mustangs for some Ford Falcons, Holden Utes, Holden Commodores, and other cars.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

done

Post by Alex Kurdian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 am

Dome and Done u can have em
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 pm

MoxHair wrote:We'll trade you Mustangs for some Ford Falcons, Holden Utes, Holden Commodores, and other cars.
:withstupid:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:
MoxHair wrote:We'll trade you Mustangs for some Ford Falcons, Holden Utes, Holden Commodores, and other cars.
Ziptie's come in handy when a prostitute gets mouthy or reluctant
*eye twitches*
I like people who BUY a 10 sec car and then brag about it. Thats like hiring someone to bang your wife and then bragging about the kid

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Gonna move to off topic media. But a question, is it law that your rear indicator lights must be amber? Also, do they always come on with the brake lights?

It looks like that Protege is signalling for a left turn, and the mustang for a right turn, into each other?

RADARsx 2.0
2GN Member

Post by RADARsx 2.0 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah I see what you mean Canada. I think the "amber" signal looks bad on the mustang...I really like the ones that have the "tracer" signals in them..where they flash from inner, middle to outer one at a time fairly quickly.

those Stangs right hand aswell...hmmm....neat to see them that way..
"Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" member #75

Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

Post by Alex Kurdian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Canada wrote:Gonna move to off topic media. But a question, is it law that your rear indicator lights must be amber? Also, do they always come on with the brake lights?

It looks like that Protege is signalling for a left turn, and the mustang for a right turn, into each other?
Ohh I think it was just a reflection thing dude

And yes they must be amber in color the plastic can be white but the bulb must be yellow its the law here....

and no they dont come on with the brake lights you manually turn them on....
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

Alex Kurdian
2GN Member

Post by Alex Kurdian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm

its funny how you guys say that...

Yes falcons and commodores have greats Engine....Holden are CHEV engines and Falcons are Mustang engines...but the car to me is very cheaply looking...they are our standard taxis here...

they just look cheap in some bits...I admit i like the FORD Falcon XR8 over the holden look but there is NO way I'm paying 60K for the car....they are way over priced here...if they were cheaper then yes I'd get one but I could buy a better quality car for the same price...I'd get a EVO for cheaper! and much better car...or a WRX!

ohh and stock standard bullshit commodore or falcon is about 35K....I could get a Ralliart for 5K more!
Australia 01
"So say We ALL"

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Red one looks killer. I talked to an older gentleman about his GT500 at the gas station. He then had to leave and forgot his gas cap cover was open. :lol:
Great sounding cars, even in Forza. As for regular Mustangs, they are ALL over the place out here in the great plains. I would say 80% of them are the base V6 models.

08 Acura TL-S
05 Neon SRT-4

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 pm

boy you guys are bassakwards... driving on the wrong side of the road... :rofl:
| - John || Project Log || Official I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies Club #000001 |
Everyone knows that for breasts to be "perfect" they need to be within reach.

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I see so many mustangs each day, I rarely ever even notice them. we have one in my town that stands out because its a Saleen with a set of 4k wheels and badass stance, I always see it at walmart for some reason :tardbang:
other than that I have never been a huge fan of stangs, like fox bodies a little though
Ziptie's come in handy when a prostitute gets mouthy or reluctant
*eye twitches*
I like people who BUY a 10 sec car and then brag about it. Thats like hiring someone to bang your wife and then bragging about the kid

Return to “Off-Topic Media”