GO AMERICA!!

Any sort of pictures or videos (no adult content!) that is not related to Neons go here.
jmoddes
2GN Member

GO AMERICA!!

Post by jmoddes » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 am

High res images soon I hope
Image on left is the wheel and a few spects of dust. Image on the right is the shadow of the Curiosity as the sun is facing the eye of camera one
ImageImage

America / Earth on Mars once again! Curiosity 's FIRST IMAGES on mars!!

editII :
ImageImage
-jmoddes (@gmail)
00 Neon
65 Classic

Car\Facebook\My Lights

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Awesome, let's colonize, Wooohooooo!!!

I love space, maaaan. I though Mr. Popular cancelled all the space missions, though. Maybe recon ships are different, either way, cool stuff man. 2gn should have a "News" section. ...except it would probably just cause arguing. Maybe from the Mars cameras they can get an eagle-eyed look at the alien base on the other side of our moon. Cool. :thumbup:

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 pm

UriahRR wrote:Awesome, let's colonize, Wooohooooo!!!

I love space, maaaan. I though Mr. Popular cancelled all the space missions, though. Maybe recon ships are different, either way, cool stuff man. 2gn should have a "News" section. ...except it would probably just cause arguing. Maybe from the Mars cameras they can get an eagle-eyed look at the alien base on the other side of our moon. Cool. :thumbup:
Just manned space missions

its so cool i love space stuff
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Can we send all retards to mars without any space suits?!

Please...
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Return to “Off-Topic Media”