My 2011 Avenger

Any sort of pictures or videos (no adult content!) that is not related to Neons go here.
TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

My 2011 Avenger

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Hey guys, I haven't been around in quite some time. I sold the Neon a while back for a Blazer ZR2, but only kept that a year because it was a massive POS that cost me a crapload of money. So I dumped it and got my 2011 Avenger. 2.4L 4 cylinder making 173 HP, no real frills but comfortable and fun to drive.

The day I bought her, still on the lot:

First real mod was wheels (after a debadge, of course)- I dropped from 18's down to 17's because I got wheels and tires for just a little more than 18" tires alone would have cost.

That was it for a while other than blacking out my grille.

Then, fast forward to this year when (so far) I have lowered it, added a new stereo, tinted the windows, rear camber arms, added hood struts and added a K&N CAI. I'm trying to work my way past the whole "no aftermarket" thing and come up with some performance mods, so we'll see how that goes, but here are some more pics for now.

Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:18 am

Looking forward to seeing in person at the Wi meet. :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Return to “Off-Topic Media”