Shark fin antennas

Questions about AMPs, headunits, speakers, subs, security systems, ect... Anything to do with audio or security, those questions all go here.
C1DoG
2GN Member

Shark fin antennas

Post by C1DoG » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Does anyone have sharks fin antenna on their neon, that is being used for fm reception? I am looking at possibly getting one. But would like to know what kind of reception they have. Good/bad... or moderate?
Drove my neon until it was killed in a flood.

Xployted77
2GN Member

Post by Xployted77 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I myself do not have one, but a friend of mine I work with has a r/t and he has one on his. From what I can hear when he pulls up the reception is good and clear, this also could be due to the quality or radio etc.. It also goes nice with the car. Trying to get him on 2gn.org, but most everything on the car was there when he bought it, so he is not really into doing any mods.
------------------
01 Plymouth Neon
Project Xployted-In Progress
viewtopic.php?t=61264
-----------
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #201

C1DoG
2GN Member

Post by C1DoG » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Xployted77 wrote:I myself do not have one, but a friend of mine I work with has a r/t and he has one on his. From what I can hear when he pulls up the reception is good and clear, this also could be due to the quality or radio etc.. It also goes nice with the car. Trying to get him on 2gn.org, but most everything on the car was there when he bought it, so he is not really into doing any mods.
:thumbup:
Drove my neon until it was killed in a flood.

03SXTGUY
2GN Member

Post by 03SXTGUY » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

C1DoG wrote:
Xployted77 wrote:I myself do not have one, but a friend of mine I work with has a r/t and he has one on his. From what I can hear when he pulls up the reception is good and clear, this also could be due to the quality or radio etc.. It also goes nice with the car. Trying to get him on 2gn.org, but most everything on the car was there when he bought it, so he is not really into doing any mods.
:thumbup:
Post pics if you end up installing one :thumbup:
- Ben -

'03 Silver Neon SXT 2.0 SOHC w/ some stuff
Charlotte's Progress Log

Sam10920
2GN Member

Post by Sam10920 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 am

^^post up pics of your friends who already has it installed. :D

Return to “Audio / Security / Electrical”