15" wheels on a pt cruiser

Anything that has to do with wheels and tires goes here. Will a wheel fit? Ask it here. Will a tire fit your wheel? Ask it here.
nicksdad06
2GN Member

15" wheels on a pt cruiser

Post by nicksdad06 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Do u guys know if my 15" stock wheels will fit on a pt cruiser without running the calipers cause a guy is gonna trade me srt wheels for mine plus 100 cash on my end only if my wheels will fit
dodge neon
Also known as a Piece-o-Shit, this car has to be the worst car ever made. Although it may look cool and have a great name, this car has many defects. Everything from gaping holes in the back floor panel, to missing interior, from failing clutches, to having the clear coat applied before the paint, this car takes the cake as the worlds worst idea of a car.

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor

Re: 15" wheels on a pt cruiser

Post by theColonel » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 pm

nicksdad06 wrote:Do u guys know if my 15" stock wheels will fit on a pt cruiser without running the calipers cause a guy is gonna trade me srt wheels for mine plus 100 cash on my end only if my wheels will fit
The PT Cruiser should accept regular 15 inch Neon wheels ... they're both 5X100, and unless the PT Cruiser is turbocharged, the 40mm offset will clear the calipers.
52 Chevrolet Styline Deluxe Sport Coupe
05 Dodge SRT-4

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

nicksdad06
2GN Member

Post by nicksdad06 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 pm

thanx
dodge neon
Also known as a Piece-o-Shit, this car has to be the worst car ever made. Although it may look cool and have a great name, this car has many defects. Everything from gaping holes in the back floor panel, to missing interior, from failing clutches, to having the clear coat applied before the paint, this car takes the cake as the worlds worst idea of a car.

emoxihax
2GN Member

Post by emoxihax » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

damn, i wanted to snatch them up so bad
2005 Dodge neon srt4 ACR BLACK
Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 137

nicksdad06
2GN Member

Post by nicksdad06 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Went to go trade the guy and he snapped 3 studs on his first wheel so I couldn't let him go any farther had to have it towed and IM waiting on him to get extra money so the shop can fix his studs when they all break
dodge neon

emoxihax
2GN Member

Post by emoxihax » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

that sounds inconvenient lol

2005.Neon.SXT
2GN Member

Post by 2005.Neon.SXT » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Very easy and inexpensive to fix the studs. Well, replace it rather. I wouldn't pay a shop to do it, because of labor costs. Replaced all 10 of my front studs last year before putting my silverstones on.

This is good to know though, so I can edit my Craigslist.
Progress Log --- Life & Work > Car... :(

nicksdad06
2GN Member

Post by nicksdad06 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Guy has yet to answer any texts back from me so no srt wheels for me
dodge neon

emoxihax
2GN Member

Post by emoxihax » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

dude just made a new post on CL, should I even bother? lol

nicksdad06
2GN Member

Post by nicksdad06 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 am

Go for it I moved to WV and don't need them anymore
dodge neon

Return to “Wheels / Tires”