Tire/ rim pick up vs shipping.

Anything that has to do with wheels and tires goes here. Will a wheel fit? Ask it here. Will a tire fit your wheel? Ask it here.
BloodyZero
n00b

Tire/ rim pick up vs shipping.

Post by BloodyZero » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:27 pm

I currently live in Savannah GA which is right down the road from the tire rack facility. they have the option of local pick up for free or i could pay over a hundred bucks to ship. in about a week i will be heading back home to Tallahassee Florida and Brunswick Georgia is literally right along the way. the only problem is the only car i have is my 2004 sxt. the tires are 23.5 inches in diameter and 8 inches wide. does anyone have and ideas or knowledge or experience in packing 4 tires into the back seat/ passenger compartment of a neon? I am going to do a rough estimate as well. but i'd look like quite the fool if i showed up to the warehouse and they would not fit.

ThatKevin
2GN Member

Post by ThatKevin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:43 pm

I fit 2 complete sets of rims and tires in my neon once, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Between the backseat, trunk, and even front seat there's more than enough room.

You could even take out the front seat for more space
'02 Chrysler Neon RT - SOHC 50trim+Crane 007 ---DEAD---
'05 Dodge Neon SRT4 - DSP & bolt ons ---SOLD---
'08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 - MS1Kv3
Progress Log

BloodyZero
n00b

Post by BloodyZero » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:20 pm

well seeing as itll be enroute somewhere i cant take out the seat. and my trunk is pretty full with a speaker box. but i feel confident and ill take your word for it. there shouldnt be an issue with them fitting in the back seat. Thanks man.

Return to “Wheels / Tires”