need some ideas....

Is your car throwing codes or are you having a hard time passing your state or county emission test? Ask how to fix it here.
wheels04sxt
2GN Member

need some ideas....

Post by wheels04sxt » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 am

i posted this on a local forum, but i think you guys can probably help answer this a lil better.

long story made longer....

i finally got my car running! i burnt up the stock ecu injector drivers... and ended up getting a stage 1 :) Sent it to flight systems to have my VIN flashed, installed it, and now shes running/driving like a beast again :) BUUUUT..... im throwing 3 codes. P0517, P0551, and P0633

now i know what the codes are and:

1) i have removed the power steering completely (P0551)

2) my battery is in the trunk which im thinking is why the batt. temp sensor is ringing in a code (P0517). these two codes i DOUBT(?) will hold me back from passing as long as the light isnt registered?

3) as for the P0633 code, will i not pass emissions throwing this? it doesnt bother me that its there as it doesnt regiter a light and ive read plenty of threads where other people with staged pcm's had the same code also the car functions perfectly fine.

my tags are expired and i need to do emissions this year to renew. so any and all help/info is greatly appreciated

thanks
-nick

fishing79
n00b

Post by fishing79 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 pm

ohhhhhhhh very old post but have no suggetion for him...:(

Because you can't spell POS Spammer.

Return to “Emissions”