ECN Members read this 1st!

Welcome East Coast Neons Members!
teamliviD
ECN Moderator

ECN Members read this 1st!

Post by teamliviD » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am

Welcome to the new home of EastCoastNeons. :rockon:

Thanks to the support of old/new members and 2gn.org we are once again rebuilding the one of the greatest Neon clubs on the east coast. Its been 10 years since ECN was started and what better time to get the ball rolling again. But I can't do this by myself. ECN will need your help too. Thanks to 2gn.org we now have a place to gather online and show support to our community.

Unlike the past, we will not be collecting yearly dues. Instead we will only charge a small fee for those of you who wish to show your support towards ECN by selling club stickers. Donations will always be welcome to help 2gn.org/ECN.

As of right now we have 3 club chapters: Northern Maryland lead by Carbon, Southern Maryland lead by teamliviD and Pennsylvania lead by DataDave9. You can contact us here on 2gn.org with any questions or ideas you might have. We plan on holding meets, meeting, tech days, parties, and maybe even a yearly show.

Lastly, we will soon have a downloadable flier for you guys to hand out to possible new members. Its what we've done in the past and it works. :thumbup:
Joe
team liviD
2K5 Black SRT-4
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! viewtopic.php?t=39019

Return to “ECN - East Coast Neons”