Flat Black Request

Trying to get an idea how a certain wheel will look on your car, what it would look like lowered, or maybe you want something that’s completely off the wall. Post your requests here and someone will more than likely help you out.
SXTwolfe
2GN Member

Flat Black Request

Post by SXTwolfe » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 am

Since there are some people who are wondering what i am doing i was wondering if some one could help me out with this. i have tried using GIMP but have failed miserably a few times.

Image Basically what i am looking for is to have the two side accents flat black along with the front bumper or at least a black color to show what the idea is.

Image with this one the only thing that would need to be made black would be the front and rear bumper.

thank you very very much
Everything burns if the flame is hot enough, The world is nothing but a crucible.

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #103

r34neon01
2GN Member

Post by r34neon01 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 am

You weren't very clear about your request, but here's what i thought you were asking for hope it helps.

And i did the whole thing flat black just incase.

Last edited by r34neon01 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000099

SXTwolfe
2GN Member

Post by SXTwolfe » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm

aw man thank you. you actually nailed it perfectly. this actually works. lol this is more or less how my car is going to be painted soon. ill probably be doing the front bumper this friday as long as its decently nice out....

once again thank you greatly +1
Everything burns if the flame is hot enough, The world is nothing but a crucible.

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 am

satin black is sexy if done right, need to slam it though
Ziptie's come in handy when a prostitute gets mouthy or reluctant
*eye twitches*
I like people who BUY a 10 sec car and then brag about it. Thats like hiring someone to bang your wife and then bragging about the kid

SXTwolfe
2GN Member

Post by SXTwolfe » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:54 am

theTeejmiester wrote:satin black is sexy if done right, need to slam it though
im currently on the lookout for places that repaint cars. not much luck though here in NH

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:37 am

Can I ask why you are only doing the bumpers and side moldings black?....
PM me for your 03+ PCM SKIM/VIN flashing needs. Neon PCMs Plus

esteinmaier
Supporting Vendor

Post by esteinmaier » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Looks like it's been crashed to me. No bueno.
ASP - First NGC SOHC in the 13s and the 12s. First SOHC neon over 500whp. First NGC Neon on MS.
Winston Churchill wrote:Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.

zhneon
2GN Member

Post by zhneon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm

:withstupid:
Actually it looks like a crashed base model. Even worse. Seriously I would go and repaint the rear bumper silver. It doesn't look bad now, the best picture is the one you started with.
-Zack
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #101

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

zhneon wrote::withstupid:
Actually it looks like a crashed base model. Even worse. Seriously I would go and repaint the rear bumper silver. It doesn't look bad now, the best picture is the one you started with.
QFT. Looks like a crashed SE. Fail.

SXTwolfe
2GN Member

Post by SXTwolfe » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 am

sidepipe87 wrote:Can I ask why you are only doing the bumpers and side moldings black?....
im not going to end up doing it. i could but i am not. im in the process of hunting down a place that paints cars. reason being is i want a black car (sick and tired of silvers have had 4 of them). yes i could do this myself but then again i do not feel like buy a stupid amount of spray cans to paint the entire car. so for now the rear bumper will remain black until i can get the rest of the car the same color. and besides painting an entire car is not something i would trust myself with even though i could possibly do it...

SIDE NOTE: this is not my actual car in these pictures. i am the second owner of mine and the only thing that has gone wrong is having to replace the rear bumper.

Return to “Photoshop Requests”