I got banned from www.neons.org

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Automatic
2GN Member

I got banned from www.neons.org

Post by Automatic » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:16 pm

I got banned from neons.org on tuesday and I was surprised.I was trying to finish up a page on the pits area.The topic was post something about the person above you so I was posting stuff about me so I could see if I can finish up the page bymyself then this person by the name Lorenzo banns me from the forum.I think that was unfair I dont even cause any problems over at neons.org.I would like to know from you all here at 2gn.org if it was right for me getting banned for what I did.I think I was treated like shit.What do you all think about what happened to me.My screen name over at neons.org is "fivespeed" :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DannyBoy
Former Moderator

Post by DannyBoy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:56 pm

Honestly, I don't care.
Automatic wrote:Go fuck yourself Danny boy.
I am awesome.

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:58 pm

:withstupid:
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

OB
Former Moderator

Post by OB » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:02 am

DannyBoy wrote:Honestly, I don't care.
+1

FUCK neons.org

we're all better off over here.
-Derek

|Donate to 2gn|Feedback || OB's | GozziFab | All Business |

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:05 am

The topic was post something about the person above you so I was posting stuff about me so I could see if I can finish up the page bymyself
I would of banned you too, thats stupid.. So you were talking about yourself? :roll:

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Automatic
2GN Member

Post by Automatic » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:52 am

Your answer has no relevance to what I stated.I would expect a different answer from you since you carry the mod title,but your just like the guy over at neons.org that banned me.Go fuck yourself Danny boy.

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:14 am

Automatic wrote:
Your answer has no relevance to what I stated.I would expect a different answer from you since you carry the mod title,but your just like the guy over at neons.org that banned me.Go fuck yourself Danny boy.
The main reason he said that was b/c it comes up on here every few weeks, someone gets banned over there, they come on here and tell others about it then it becomes a big thing about why people hate that site... it goes back and forth and gets everyone no where. :-? If what I just said sounds like I'm being an ass or anything like that it wasn't ment to be but like I said, it comes up on here every few weeks and turns into a big to do. What we think or how we run this forum is different from how they feel they want to forum, what we say or think is right for what you were banned for won't make a lick of difference :-? Again, if what I said comes off as sounding like a a-hole, I'm sorry, it wasn't ment to sound that way so please don't take it that way.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:01 am

^ wuss

basically, what happens there.... needs to stay there.

and welocme to the asomestestest boards ever.
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:24 am

dblsg wrote:^ wuss
Bite me bean boy :lol: :P haha
-Jason
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

lolelectricbluesxt
2GN Member

Post by lolelectricbluesxt » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:05 am

So, you were five speed over there, and automatic here. Are you tiptronic on srtforums.com?

Danny Boy's a nice guy. We hear this 2gn.org v. Neons.org thing all the time, we know how their site is ran, and we run ours differently. Thats the way they like it over there and coming here and talking about it isnt going to change it in all honesty. Sorry. It was unfortunate they banned you though.

Anyways, lets all enjoy this great picture.

Frizbe
2GN Member

Post by Frizbe » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:50 am

lolelectricbluesxt wrote:So, you were five speed over there, and automatic here. Are you tiptronic on srtforums.com?
:rofl: :owned: :whip:
Justin- I have nothing but smart ass remarks to add.
:-s
Fire_Hippo wrote:Frizbe, you rock my socks.
- Jeff's girlfriend

Riddler
2GN Member

Post by Riddler » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:53 am

I'm an admin on neons.org. Why are you trying to start crap?

With over 20k people registered we don't have time to babysit so if you mess up and don't read the rules your gone. We don't need you.

Riddler

Nick Drake
2GN Member

Post by Nick Drake » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:29 am

pwnt. :lol: ^

Oh and I would've atleast warned you that post whoring is annoying and doesn't make people like you.

Edit: Too bad we can't put a filter on the word "neons.org" cause this is just such a lame thing to hear every week.
kc2002acr wrote:because if I was racing you at a 60 roll, I would have been in second for a second till I hit 3rd, then I would have called you on my cell phone and asked you if my taillights were all working. :rofl: ;) :D

lilolneon
2GN Member

Post by lilolneon » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:00 am

Always carry a roll of toilet paper... Shit happens. :lol:
2003 Atlantic Blue SE (R.I.P. 03-06)
2003 Black SXT (R.I.P. 06-14)
2007 Silver Civic LX Coupe

Neonix
2GN Member

Post by Neonix » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:37 am

That sucks that you got banned. We do hear alot about this topic all the time over here, which is the reason why you're getting the responses that you probably weren't expecting. If you look back probably within the last page if not a couple, you might see two more topics about the same thing.

Like everyone else is stating, they run their boards differently then we do. One of the reasons why is because they have ALOT more people to keep an eye on. They don't have the time to sit and go through everything on a case by case status, or give warnings like we are able to do.

And again this topic comes up more often then not, not just in individually posted threads, but in people's posts in general also. I'm sure you can imagine why you're getting some heated responses to this, because to put it nicely, we're all sick of hearing about it. Complaining to us isn't going to help matters any. Sorry if that sounds too harsh, but sadly it's true.

On a side note...welcome to 2gn!! :D :lol:

DannyBoy
Former Moderator

Post by DannyBoy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:28 am

Automatic wrote:
Automatic wrote:I got banned from neons.org
Dannyboy wrote:Honestly, I don't care.
I see plenty of relevance in my response.
I am awesome.

DannyBoy
Former Moderator

Post by DannyBoy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:52 am

Sig Worthy.
I am awesome.

Automatic
2GN Member

Post by Automatic » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:12 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
Sig Worthy.
I wrote that to see if I was going to get banned from this forum,but I see know that you guys are way better over here.Sorry,DannyBoy for the comment I made on my previous post.

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:13 pm

neon forums are meant for helping people out, gettin help when you need it, talk about neons, and showing pics about neons....post whoring like crazy about yourself in one thread is stupid...i personally woulnd't of banned you, i would of gave you a warning...and if you did it again..then probably would of just lowered your post count to like 5 a day...
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

Automatic
2GN Member

Post by Automatic » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:20 pm

Riddler wrote:I'm an admin on neons.org. Why are you trying to start crap?

With over 20k people registered we don't have time to babysit so if you mess up and don't read the rules your gone. We don't need you.

Riddler
I see the deep hate in your post towards me and other forum members that attend/attened neons.org.You must have some real good moral values that you live by day to day.I'm not starting crap,I'm expressing my self over on this forum.

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:28 pm

They deleted the thread anyway :-( I'm so sad! I Was the reigning champ for 4 pages in a row! Top post FTW! I'm so sad! But anyway that whole "finishing the thread by youself" thing was stupid, and Lorenzo warned your dumb ass anyway.

OH yeah, In Before The Lock.

Automatic
2GN Member

Post by Automatic » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:35 pm

invujerry wrote:They deleted the thread anyway :-( I'm so sad! I Was the reigning champ for 4 pages in a row! Top post FTW! I'm so sad! But anyway that whole "finishing the thread by youself" thing was stupid, and Lorenzo warned your dumb ass anyway.
I never got a warning or PM from Lorenzo.Are you the one that would post after babyviper all the time?All I wanted to do is finish only one page by myself, I thought all of us where having a good-laughing time by talking about each other?

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:00 pm

Automatic wrote: I'm not starting crap,I'm expressing my self over on this forum.
no reason too..this is a totally seperate forum...

lock :?: :roll:
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:20 pm

Lock it, its about the other "org" that no one cares about. Plus the title has "Neons.org" in it. :lol:

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:24 pm

How come when a thread is locked that isn't breaking rules I get a PM afterwards asking why it was locked yet people request the thread be locked? lol. I'll just leave it open as it's not breaking rules right now... :-?
-Jason

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm

I am guessing the people that request for it to be locked are not the ones PM'ing you on why it was locked.. :?

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:30 pm

Diablo0 wrote:I'll just leave it open as it's not breaking rules right now... :-?
well, we all know that means we need to start breaking some rules!! :twisted:
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:32 pm

Nope but still... there are members that say dont' lock a thread if it isnt' breaking rules which I agree with and there are others like you for example that want it locked as the thread is sorta pointless which I also partly agree with since this thread isn't going anywhere :-?
-Jason

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:36 pm

lol mike locks threads that aren't goin any where...nvm i'll just keep my mouth shut...haha i love you mike... :lol:

i'm kidding...well not really...i was kidding about the not really...well sorta :lol:
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 pm

Ahhh I gotcha. :thumbup: I see where you are coming from.

Neons.org = Boring and too many people.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

Return to “Off-Topic”