Revolution Motorsport

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
2GN Veteran

Revolution Motorsport

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:58 am

I bought some cheap vinyl eyelids for 19 bucks shipped. I got them in about 2 weeks. Haven't installed them yet since there is no directions. So I emailed him about it and he hasn't emailed me back. There supposedly are directions on the website, but I literally searched every where. I don't want to fuck up and want directions. Anyone have these or something similar?

Well anyways that place rules for vinyls and shit. I think they got colored Carbon fiber hoods too. Very bottom of page.
Last edited by MyNeonSaysHi on Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

08 Acura TL-S
05 Neon SRT-4

Former Jr. Admin

Post by eVilcreations » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:16 am

well, I will tell you first off man........they are not EASY to put on unless you have worked with vinyl or window tint before.....

Because our headlights are curved and bubble out.......the vinyl will require alot of shrinking........a hair dryer will work, or a heat gun....just put lots of soapy water on first......then apply the lids......shrink, shrink, shrink......but don't keep the heat in one place for too long or you'll melt/burn it.

2GN Member

Post by r/tmike » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:05 am

I ordered something from them and it took 3 weeks. What a bunch of crap. They answered all my emails immediately when I was inquireing and purchasing. As soon as they got my money they could care less about me. I actually started interupting their threads on srt forums to get a response. If there is a delay all they had to do is tell me.

I do not recommend them for anything.

Diablo0 Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:46 am

I've heard more bad things about them than good... I wouldn't order from them.
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Anonymous User
2GN Member

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:52 pm

sorry to bring this up from the dead but....

are there CF hood and trunks? worth the price and are of decent/good quality. and yes i know "you get what you pay for"
2002 Neon SST - Gone!
1990 Saab 9000 - Sold
1990 Acura Integra B16A - Sold
1995 JDM Front integra - Traded
1994 BMW 325i Convertible - Traded
1993 Honda Del Sol B18C - Sold
!997 Infiniti Q45 - TOTALED!!!!

2GN Member

Post by titansxt » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:sorry to bring this up from the dead but....

are there CF hood and trunks? worth the price and are of decent/good quality. and yes i know "you get what you pay for"

If they are who I think they are...They made a CF orange hood that fadded rather quickly for some...Thats all I have heard. I'd just go with carbon creations or something.
2003 SXT
2005 SRT-4 member #26 :tard:
Lemon Neon member #1.
Any or all of the above statement(s) may be entirely fictional and a fabrication. :lol:
ram50rocket wrote: I must had been mistaken in thinking that NEONS.ORG was just for neons.

2GN Member

Post by danielc24 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:41 pm

i wont buy from this guy again, he does nothing but lie

When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).

ok my card was charged the next day and it's been two weeks and of course my order got lost, so now he says he shipped it today but was at home and would give me a tracking number tomorrow, ok if he shipped it why didn't he have the tracking number? dont buy from them unless you want to be dicked around

2GN Member

Post by welchspro » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:18 am

I ordered a set of s-style eyelids from revolution. It looks like i might have been one of the lucky ones as i had no serious problems with anything. I recieved my eyelids within a week and a half. HOWEVER, there are no instructions included, as mentioned above. I got 2 sets of black eyelids (buy 1 get 1 free) so i figured i could try it out and if i screwed up i still had one pair to take to a professional or someone who knows what they are doing.

The fit of the eyelids was pretty good considering this was the first time i ever worked with vinyl and all i used was water, credit car, rag, and lots and lots of patience.

The eyelids actually hang down farther than most other eyelids i've seen....i'm guessing this must just be their style?? or i might have messed up. here is a pic of the eyelid installed.

Drive It Till It Dies Member #16

Return to “Vendor Feedback”