SRT-4Store does anyone know him ?

Did you have a good experience with someone on here buying or selling something to them, maybe you had a bad experience where they didn't pay up or ship an item. Let everyone know in here.
latief
2GN Member

SRT-4Store does anyone know him ?

Post by latief » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:51 pm

i bought stuff from him like 2 weeks ago,,,,, he promised me to ship, and that was it, has not responded to my pms or email........

i am pissed !!!!

atom
2GN Member

Post by atom » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Matt has always had a good record in the past, perhaps something has happened preventing him from completing the deal, wait a little while longer I don't think hes ever screwed anyone over. Also, when you produce products at a small volume it is common you have to wait for your items to be made to order.

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:21 pm

Yes. he has screwed alot of people over.

Check his feedback here on the forums, people are finally speaking up.

Go search him on SRTforums:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=319

Go look at his motor swap thread, and stalk his posts on the forum.

Chances are you will get the item.... about a year from now.
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

latief
2GN Member

Post by latief » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:35 pm

well the admin should ban him .....

second time for me to be screwed on the forums, that it for me !!!..no more buying stuff from people.......

kevo
2GN Member

Post by kevo » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 pm

latief wrote:well the admin should ban him .....

second time for me to be screwed on the forums, that it for me !!!..no more buying stuff from people.......
i know how you feel man. I have been screwed out of about $300 dollars total from 3 different people on these boards. 2 out of those 3 guys still post here. It sucks.

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:03 pm

Prob didnt have it in stock.
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD
01 Dodge RT - 279whp 329wtq

WykedHellFire
2GN Member

Post by WykedHellFire » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:58 pm

I dont know alot about it but everybody bashes matt and he seems like a decent guy to me, did you guys also maybe check this thread? there are some -1's but it seems more +++++++++ to me.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=15526&highlight=
2000 Ford F-150 XLT (Daily Driver)

2000 Plymouth Neon LX (For Sale, $300, PM me for pics)

1988 Pontiac Firebird (5-Speed and a 305 or 350 going in)(Check back for updates)

2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:50 pm

Last edited by 2003silverneonsxt on Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hmmmmm

kevo
2GN Member

Post by kevo » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:06 pm

SlvrACR wrote:Prob didnt have it in stock.
nice sig. FYI, not long ago i had a list of scammers in my sig. I had one admin remove it and when i complained about it i also had a string of mods and members tell me to just stfu. I personally like what you are doing and people should have every right to post that. just giving you a heads up though.
2003silverneonsxt wrote:i know matt personally, he is a good friend of mine, and he is pissing me off as well.. he has had my hood for almost 2 months, and has only sanded it.. i was suppose to have it back for carlisle A MONTH AGO and its now august 6th and i still dont have it!!!

but thas because good old david (seisporoth or wtf it is) blew is damn tranny, so now everyone has to wait cause of him.. i find it to be a bunch of sh1t that we the customers who had stuff in before it happend just get pushed away cuase of someone being stupid and sitting there bouncing off the rev limiter in the parking lot,, not our fault he was the stupid one that did it..now my hood is still sitting at his house waiting to be done..

as far as im concerned i prolly wont get nething through him ne more either unless he makes my hood PERFECT..

im tired of being pushed to the back burner..

he needs to get his a$$ in gear, or else ALL his customers are going to go else where...

MATT GET UR ASS IN GEAR BUDDY!!!
It really isn't seisephiroth's fault though. Matt should know that this is all part of running a business. Priorities and communication are the pinnacle of good and fair business practices. If he can't handle the influx of customers and communication then he should not be in business at all. This is becoming a common practice on the neon boards lately. It's time these guys know that this is not acceptable; Even if it means encouraging others not to buy from them.

Mr Josh Zombie

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:53 pm

WykedHellFire wrote:I dont know alot about it but everybody bashes matt and he seems like a decent guy to me, did you guys also maybe check this thread? there are some -1's but it seems more +++++++++ to me.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=15526&highlight=
couldn't be more wrong about him being a decent guy. Being a decent guy does not mean SHIT when it comes to a businiess when you're blowing EVERYONE off.

People are just now speaking up on 2gn. Go look at SRTforums. I wish he wouldn't of deleted 90% of the posts bashing him in his store space on SRT. He has pissed off 90% of his customers. Not to mention I know alot of his little "secrets" when it comes to making things.

No one should EVER buy from him.

WykedHellFire
2GN Member

Post by WykedHellFire » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:07 pm

oh okay, well nevermind then.
2000 Ford F-150 XLT (Daily Driver)

2000 Plymouth Neon LX (For Sale, $300, PM me for pics)

1988 Pontiac Firebird (5-Speed and a 305 or 350 going in)(Check back for updates)

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 pm

SlvrACR: My products have a warantee. I'm sorry that you took it upon yourself to rip the third brake light apart to try to fix it, but I WILL NOT warantee it after that. if you pull the motor out of your car while it has a warantee on it, and try to "fix" it, then tell the place you bought the car from that you ripped into it to fix it, they will also tell you warantee VOID. You should have left it alone and shipped it back to me to fix. The plate light on the other hand, that has a warantee and all you'de have to do is send it back to me and i'de replace it...you didnt do that either. Please dont complain about dead products if you've done nothing to get them fixed/replaced by me. I'm sorry if this makes me sound like an ass, but that's how it is. Products have warantee's for a reason....doing work to the product that i dont authorize, voids the warantee i offer. You took it upon yourself to rip into the product, so I cant help you.

latief: I've told you before that i've been backed up on orders because of the swap i'm doing. I'm sorry I havnt gotten back to you sooner.

to everyone else who wants to bash me due to past/current problems: I'm going through some hard times right now dealing with work, davids swap, plus all the BS with the wings and such. I'm sorry that i havnt stayed in better contact with people and i'm sorry that other people's stuff got pushed asside temporarily to get the swap done. I will be finishing up orders as soon as I can

Josh: I have NEVER screwed over anybody. Anyone that's been owed product or money has received it, and I HAVE NEVER turned my back on a single person. I'm sorry if you disagree with that.
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

latief
2GN Member

Post by latief » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:57 pm

could you kindly fix this situation?

thanks,

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:01 am

I have proof this was broken before I even touched it. I dont want it fixed half ass I want it fixed correctly. Sorry I dont put halfass shit on my car.

Here you go all in one piece with fucked up LEDs because someones products are faulty.

2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:05 am

i'm sorry man, but chris already stated that it was working perfectly fine when he shipped it to you.....when you received it, there were a few rows dead...sounds like shipping damage...should have filed shipping claim

i've told you already that the plate light would be replaced if you send it back to me.........you have not done so, so what do you want me to do?????

check the feedback thread just in case, this way you know that i've offered to just send you a new one and you throw that one away since its dead.........if you dont want it then i dont know what to tell you. I offered to fix the third brake light, you said no, i offered to replace the plate light after getting the dead one back, and you havnt done so...i've done what i can
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:10 am

Ok people, take it easy now....
We dont need numerous posts complaining about this subject all over again...

SilverACR - By the sounds of it here and in another post, he offered to give you a replacement if you sent the dead board back to him. Then he offered a replacement and you can just trash the old board. What's the problem here? To me it sounds like you are just jumping around trashing him about the same subject that he offered to rectify and all your doing is running around complaining about the "USED" led third that was shipped to you. In all honesty, there is no reason why you should get any warranty on this led third since you did buy it "USED" and its not often warranties are carried over to a second owner. But he still offered to take care of it and it seems you dont want to be bothered....

Mr Josh Zombie

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:29 am

BlackRoseRacing wrote:Ok people, take it easy now....
We dont need numerous posts complaining about this subject all over again....
Someone asked, so I spoke up.
Apparently, yes, yes we did need some more posts about it becuase it's not easy enough for people to find subject about this. :roll:

It's better than me telling people to search, right? I'm answering there questions. It's what all the mods wanted us to do, correct?

latief
2GN Member

Post by latief » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:50 am

i was asking about him becuase i did not recive my item, i could not find feedback for him in the regular feedback section, i did not know he had feedback in the store/ vendor section.......

i have no intention in bashing him, or affecting his buisness, i was merely asking if anyone knew the guy......

i hope he will fix this situation today, or refund me my money.......

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Re: SRT-4Store does anyone know him ?

Post by KrackstaR » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:28 pm

As long as the thread stays civil, i'll stay on the side line , Please NO NAME CALLING or direct INSULTS, a lil advise to help both sides, post pics and visible proof to support your comments ie. email screen shots, pics of defective products....... I hope both parties are able to resolve this :D
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

LCPLPunk
2GN Member

Post by LCPLPunk » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:07 pm

Don't want to add insult to injury, but...SRT4Store are you going to answer my PM's? I've had this broken HID bulb sitting in my trunk for about 4 months now and I can't seem to get you to send me a replacement or response telling me when it might get to me.

I've decided to try to sell the Neon and I hate having to tell people that i'm still waiting on a replacement that should have been here months ago.

You said the product is guaranteed for a year, but what good is a warrantee if I never get the replacement?
2001 Neon R/T
Deyeme Motor Mounts, Booger Bushings, JohnnyMopar Cradle Bushings, SRT Silver shift knob, Maddog STS, SRT Rear Seat, K&N WAI, Magnecore Wires, Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil, Coil pack heat shield
""The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone" - Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Re: SRT-4Store does anyone know him ?

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:32 am

KrackstaR wrote:As long as the thread stays civil, i'll stay on the side line , Please NO NAME CALLING or direct INSULTS, a lil advise to help both sides, post pics and visible proof to support your comments ie. email screen shots, pics of defective products....... I hope both parties are able to resolve this :D
:withstupid:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:29 am

subscribed
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

yankeesking
2GN Member

Post by yankeesking » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 am

I understood what's going on here and it didn't change me at all. I would buy some stuffs from him in the future.

latief
2GN Member

Post by latief » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:57 am

so where is my part? and why havn't you at least dignified me with a response?

refund me my money, i have no use for the part anymore.........

thanks,

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:07 pm

i already did answer you several posts ago somewhat. i've been backed up on orders because of the srt swap, as soon as the swap is done i'm going to be able to catch up on everyone's orders...

if you want a refund, fine, expect it in a day or two
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

bad04srt
2GN Member

Post by bad04srt » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:00 pm

justin, you made this whole big deal about leaving but your still around causing problems.....ya that lasted long

and opi....you never have anything to say unless its bashing someone....your bashing him but i bet you've never even bought something from matt.....even if it is a bad product you cant say because you've never bought any

i'm not trying to start shit but i dont understand why everyone is jumping on the hate matt bandwagon.....its not his fault the srt swap got messed up but he his getting people his products.....silvracr he said he would give you a new unit, and still you give him crap.......at least he gets people the stuff they order unlike numerous vendors on the forums

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 pm

Give me a new plate light. I want my 3rd brake light fixed and he wont touch it so fuck it. When you spend the money and have to throw the shit away monthes/weeks later you wouldnt be happy either
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

bad04srt
2GN Member

Post by bad04srt » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:27 pm

SlvrACR wrote:Give me a new plate light. I want my 3rd brake light fixed and he wont touch it so fuck it. When you spend the money and have to throw the shit away monthes/weeks later you wouldnt be happy either

well i know the feeling but i also know if something was wrong when i got it like you say it was i would've sent it back instead of trying to fix it myself.....i have nothing wrong with you and dont want any hard feelings or anything like that i just think some people tend to jump on the bandwagon

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:36 pm

The only reason I took it apart was because had asked me to check for loose leds. Also I dont like the fact that he wanted to cut the top off it. Why not do it the correct way. Some people business ethic isnt the same as others. Ive sold things on here and they came broke, I fixed my issues and wish others would do the same. Im done posting on this. Either I get both things fixed or I just dont purchase anything more from him and dont recommend his products.
No hard feeling man,
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

bad04srt
2GN Member

Post by bad04srt » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 pm

ah i did not know he told you that....sorry

Return to “Sell/Buyer Feedback”