All over a repo I guess...

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Cbussilver01es
2GN Member

All over a repo I guess...

Post by Cbussilver01es » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:47 pm

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375766
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthr ... 184&page=2

I dont know if someone has beat me to the post or not, but I was told to past this on. So sit back and pop some popcorn and enjoy I guess
-Sean
01 Dodge Neon MSII 2.0 DOHC turbo, '13 Dodge Dart Mopar Edition 1.4 Multi-Air turbo
Nos is a lot like a hot chick with std's you wanna hit it but are afraid of the consequences.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2311033

Frizbe
2GN Member

Post by Frizbe » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:04 am

SRT Commemo 66 wrote:your all fags im not reporting shit stolen i know im responsible for the balance you think i dont know whats gonna happen im not a 18 year old chopper ive owned many cars and its not fraud you retard unless you report it stolen why do you want some parts you fuckin hater you got my number bitch
SRT Commemo 66 wrote:Wholy shit i cant believe all the loosers on this gay as site mind your own fuckin busines army fag. You can talk all the shit you want about "your" premiums goin up but in reality lifes a bitch and so is the man stick it to him if you can. Dont fuckin hate on me you rat, mind your own life not mine. You fuckin geeks have nothing better to do than write 4 pages about how someone you dont even know is selling parts off thier car. Wow thats low, I have 3 car payments and got laid off in april my bad i cant swing the 519 a month anymore it was my dream car trust me this is not what i wanted to do, but its something i need to do. So shut the fuck up, mind your own business, and i wont come back in 20 years and kill your fuckin kids, alright BITCH! By the way your a fuckin pussy ass fightin for bush, fuck you and fuck bush and fuck anyone you know ill meet up with you any time you want and fill you up with holes you fuckin rat coward.
Awesome.
What a fucking tool.
(Can we say fucking yet?)

Edit:
Cool we can.
Justin- I have nothing but smart ass remarks to add.
:-s
Fire_Hippo wrote:Frizbe, you rock my socks.
- Jeff's girlfriend

Anonymous User
2GN Member

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:07 am

i didnt want to read the thread....but i skimmed over it.

& why doesnt he just sell the car as a whole?
2002 Neon SST - Gone!
1990 Saab 9000 - Sold
1990 Acura Integra B16A - Sold
1995 JDM Front integra - Traded
1994 BMW 325i Convertible - Traded
1993 Honda Del Sol B18C - Sold
!997 Infiniti Q45 - TOTALED!!!!

Cbussilver01es
2GN Member

Post by Cbussilver01es » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 am

Wow i noticed you loosers still have nothing better to do than act like you are lawyers, cops, prosecuters, and insurance adjusters. Its very comical. I have not received notice of repossesion i just know its since I can no longer afford the car. You guys all think your so bright. SPAM Sherlock SPAM who got my name and phone number should be a scientist, it must of taken a lot of hard work to find that since i posted it in mmy first thread. You honestly think the bank or the authorities know where i live? You obviously have me mistaken for an idiot like yourselves. The only one getting raped in jail would be you, ive served a longer prison sentence than you have served in iraq. Ill do 90 days SPAM off thinking about your mom. You guys honestly need to get a life seriously 10 pages is pathetic. I have to laugh at you Castrol mr. powerful admin i wish i could be as powerful as you, SPAM YOU, SPAM YOUR FORUMS, AND SPAM ALL YOU NAIVE ARMY BITCHES. I hope you go back to iraq and get your SPAM face blown off along with your arms. Then maybe you cant run your mouth or your fingers typing shit you internet warrior. Come to providence and call me 401-569-7333 get off the highway in south, roll up your windows, lock your doors, and call me.
Lets not forget this part... personally when I read this, I just shook my head in shame. How dare you say $hit like that to someone? :shock:
-Sean
01 Dodge Neon MSII 2.0 DOHC turbo, '13 Dodge Dart Mopar Edition 1.4 Multi-Air turbo
Nos is a lot like a hot chick with std's you wanna hit it but are afraid of the consequences.

rOniN
2GN Member

Post by rOniN » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:01 am

It makes me sad that a person can say that to someone that protects his freedom. Send him to boot camp and see how long he lasts.
-Chad
2009 Dodge Viper VOI #66
2010 Dodge Ram Power Wagon - Sold
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 - Sold
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 -Sold
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Sold
1998 Dodge Neon R/T

NeonBluSXT
2GN Member

Post by NeonBluSXT » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:06 am

:ban:
Neon Blu SXT

TNK wrote:^i like this one, she's fiesty. :lol:
2005 Neon SXT ATX "Blu"

Cbussilver01es
2GN Member

Post by Cbussilver01es » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:09 am

someone should call that number that he posted and tell him how much of a tool he is, maybe a recruiter or something to show up on this door step to give him a lil reality check... and Im through......

:ban:
-Sean

MoparNeonMan
2GN Member

Post by MoparNeonMan » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:19 pm

Wheres he live??
me and my car have a give and take relationship

it gives me shite and i take it

pyro
2GN Member

Post by pyro » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:12 pm

mind your own business, and i wont come back in 20 years and kill your fuckin kids, alright BITCH! By the way your a fuckin pussy ass fightin for bush, f*** you and f*** bush and f*** anyone you know ill meet up with you any time you want and fill you up with holes you fuckin rat coward
That sounds like a terrorist threat, maybe Homeland Security should be notified. This guy could go Virginia Tech on someone.

j0n
2GN Member

Post by j0n » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:09 pm

MoparNeonMan wrote:Wheres he live??
Providence, RI

IMO he's the only one getting screwed in the deal so I couldn't care less.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, beer in one hand, Jack Daniels in the other, body thoroughly worn out and bleeding, while screaming "Holy s*** what a ride!"

-04 SXT MTX - 15.645 @ 85.97(2.188) CAI, UDP, Shifter, Poly MM
-99 Corvette FRC - 11.985 @ 115.06 (1.773) bolt-ons

gninja21
2GN Member

Post by gninja21 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:22 pm

I live in Providence, mmmmm I could report him to the police. Do I want to, I dunno?

Maybe I'll make a poll.

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:20 am

why get yourself involved in something....

let the guy make an ass of himself, get into trouble w/e....don't get yourself involved and then have people looking for you in return....
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

j0n
2GN Member

Post by j0n » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:00 am

Yea it seems like everyone in that thread that's all gung ho is the same kind of people that call me at work "as a very concerned citizen reporting an extremely unsafe driver on route 1! He's weaving in and out of traffic and he's going to cause an accident! Please send an officer to catch this crazy driver!!!" not realizing that since he calls, I HAVE to send an officer, and I already have two domestic violence calls and a drowning victim(read: REAL police work) that's tying up all my officers.

Here's a tip...we don't care about the stupid insignificant crap like this...we only care about doing real police work. Reporting stupid shit just ties us up even more than we already are!
[/rant]
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, beer in one hand, Jack Daniels in the other, body thoroughly worn out and bleeding, while screaming "Holy s*** what a ride!"

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:58 pm

j0n wrote:Yea it seems like everyone in that thread that's all gung ho is the same kind of people that call me at work "as a very concerned citizen reporting an extremely unsafe driver on route 1! He's weaving in and out of traffic and he's going to cause an accident! Please send an officer to catch this crazy driver!!!" not realizing that since he calls, I HAVE to send an officer, and I already have two domestic violence calls and a drowning victim(read: REAL police work) that's tying up all my officers.

Here's a tip...we don't care about the stupid insignificant crap like this...we only care about doing real police work. Reporting stupid smurf just ties us up even more than we already are!
[/rant]
a-focking-men, The only thing i disagree with that whole insident over there is that the idiot posted what he was going to do. Since when did it become kewl to brag about crimes on the internet? I guess im just old school where when you broke the law the goal was to keep the number of witness knowing about the crime to a min. :scratch:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:49 pm

I am going to guess that some 13year old saw gone in 60 seconds and 8-mile in the same day and decided to make a quick buck. Help me decide get seats, wheels, concole, steering wheel, and, brakes or cut the shit outta him for even possiably fuckin with a CE? I hate kids, scammers, and, assholes and this fucking guy is a 3/3 :)

j0n
2GN Member

Post by j0n » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:26 pm

bone-yard-racing wrote:I hate kids
...you're sixteen?

Bella Lugrossi
2GN Member

Post by Bella Lugrossi » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:09 pm

:lol: now that's funny.
ImageImage

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
SILVER-ES wrote:April, you are the greatest!

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:24 pm

j0n wrote:
bone-yard-racing wrote:I hate kids
...you're sixteen?
5 points for getting the joke :lol:

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 pm

j0n wrote:Yea it seems like everyone in that thread that's all gung ho is the same kind of people that call me at work "as a very concerned citizen reporting an extremely unsafe driver on route 1! He's weaving in and out of traffic and he's going to cause an accident! Please send an officer to catch this crazy driver!!!" not realizing that since he calls, I HAVE to send an officer, and I already have two domestic violence calls and a drowning victim(read: REAL police work) that's tying up all my officers.

Here's a tip...we don't care about the stupid insignificant crap like this...we only care about doing real police work. Reporting stupid smurf just ties us up even more than we already are!
[/rant]
:banghead: Umm Wow. Glad the Police up here don't share that attitude.

I have called in 3 times for drivers driving aggresively, and swerving and have followed them while on the line with dispatch. They sent units to me and I remained on-line with the dispatcher to give constant location.

Upon having these drivers pulled over, they were charged with DUI They were blowing 2 and 3 times over the legal limit up here (0.08) and one of them was at 430 in the afternoon.

But hey, guess stopping them from getting in a major accident and killing many innocent people is less important than someone who is already passed (drowning victim)

j0n
2GN Member

Post by j0n » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm

FYI the kid who drowned was 6 yrs old and I had to give CPR instructions to his father knowing full well that the child was long gone. Out of every single call I've taken regarding an aggressive driver(i'd say they're in the area of 100+ calls) not a single one was observed to be driving erratically once the officer caught up with the vehicle.

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:25 pm

Understandable.

However, You cannot honestly say that if you had only one unit to dispatch, and you had to pick between a drowned person and an erratic driver, that you'd send the unit to the drowning.

It may not always lead to a charge or arrest, but the potential for great loss and tragedy is there, and calling it "stupid insignificant crap like this" just makes you look ignorant.

j0n
2GN Member

Post by j0n » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:48 pm

Canada wrote:Understandable.

However, You cannot honestly say that if you had only one unit to dispatch, and you had to pick between a drowned person and an erratic driver, that you'd send the unit to the drowning.

It may not always lead to a charge or arrest, but the potential for great loss and tragedy is there, and calling it "stupid insignificant crap like this" just makes you look ignorant.
I sent the unit to the drowning. If nothing has happened with the erratic driver the chances that something WILL happen are low. The 6 yr old kid had something happen and has the potential to survive.

In the same respect if someone witnesses an elderly male grab his chest and fall and then calls me while a second person witnesses two vehicles take off from a light and run through 5 gears I'm sending the officer to the heart attack.

That stupid insignificant crap is just that...stupid and insignificant. I can't count the number of erratic, poor, and stupid drivers there are everytime i get on the road, yet I don't see an MVA every time I drive. The fact is that the chances an erratic driver(as witnessed by joe schmo public) will cause a life-threatening MVA are very slim

rOniN
2GN Member

Post by rOniN » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:05 pm

^^Last time I called in a drunk drunk driver the cops did come until he hit another car and I called back. Good thing he was the only one injured. Working for the Department of Transportation and being on the side of the road everyday lets you see bad drivers. I see people everyday that shouldn't be there.
-Chad
2009 Dodge Viper VOI #66
2010 Dodge Ram Power Wagon - Sold
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 - Sold
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 -Sold
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Sold
1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:36 pm

j0n wrote:Here's a tip...we don't care about the stupid insignificant crap like this...we only care about doing real police work. Reporting stupid shit just ties us up even more than we already are!
[/rant]

Here's a tip. it's not your job to care about things, only to dispatch an officer to the location he's been requested to, for whatever reason, no matter how trivial YOU think it is. That's part of being a public servant, they make a request, you fulfill it. BTW, last lime i checked, dispatch doesn't do "police work". they don't make arrests, they don't do detective work, they act as a relay. it also sounds like you need more cops if 3 calls tied up all your units......

I hope an erratic driver never drives up your ass on the streets because a dispatcher thought a dead kid (RIP) was more important than someone in a 2 ton cage driving recklessly. how insignificant would that be?
j0n wrote:In the same respect if someone witnesses an elderly male grab his chest and fall and then calls me while a second person witnesses two vehicles take off from a light and run through 5 gears I'm sending the officer to the heart attack.
Why not dispatch medical to the heart attack victim and a patrol car to the street racers? a lady down the street from me has had 3 heart attacks (that i was at home for) in about 7 years, and i've never seen a cop respond, only medical.
j0n wrote:The fact is that the chances an erratic driver(as witnessed by joe schmo public) will cause a life-threatening MVA are very slim
First of all, I'd like to think i can recognize when someone needs to be pulled over and spoken to by observing their driving behavior, even though i havn't attended the police academy (do dispatchers have to go there?), so your statement basically says that an officer shouldn't pull over an erratic driver because there's only a small chance he'll harm someone, yet it's done thousands of times a day... interesting. it might be slim but it's still reckless endangerment with the potential for great bodily harm. and those "slim" chances would be no chance if he were on the side of the road speaking with an officer.

oh yeah, you're a dick. /rant

Edit: forgot to comment on the OP: I didn't even click the link, the quotes were enough to let me know i'd be typing all night if i did. that dude should be sent to iraq and used as a fuck-hole for anyone who wants to screw a bitch.

Edit 2: Good thing "cops" like yourself, j0n, don't have to worry about things like the OP, considering internet criminals (which this guy falls under as a terrorist, not to mention the felony threats and borderline treason) are federally prosecuted.

bigbird
2GN Member

Post by bigbird » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:41 pm

:happy1:
Everytime it dings someone in your county does a ricer flyby.

Neons are just smart like that... heydockyle

Return to “Off-Topic”