The Brothers Grimm

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Neonix
2GN Member

The Brothers Grimm

Post by Neonix » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:11 pm

We're going to see that tonight! I can't wait...I think it looks really good.

Is anyone else going to see it this weekend?

I also can't wait for The Corpse Bride, and some other one...I can't remember what it's called..yeah yeah I know that was pointless then to bring it up. :lol:

CU_rob
2GN Member

Post by CU_rob » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:41 am

yeah, I think I may go see that, looks really good... my brother is going to it after work today...

may have to wait till next weekend, as I have a wedding to go to.
01 Silver ACR = 60mm TB, AEM CAI, mopar wires, NGK-R plugs, Mopar Short Shifter *Now with new Orange flavor Bugger Bushings!!
02 Steel Blue Jeep Liberty Sport 4x2 = Wife's Car

Wallpapers:
viewtopic.php?t=944
http://cu-rob.deviantart.com/gallery/

Smoke
2GN Member

Post by Smoke » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:50 am

Went to go see The 40 Year Old Virgin last night, i laughed the whole way through, awsome movie.
-David

Neonix
2GN Member

Post by Neonix » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:04 pm

I thought it was good. The visuals were really good, the acting was also very good. But he though it was slow moving..to the point of falling asleep for 20 minutes. :lol:

SILVER-ES

Post by SILVER-ES » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:32 am

Neonix wrote: But he though it was slow moving..to the point of falling asleep for 20 minutes. :lol:

Only the second movie ever to put me to sleep in a theatre. The cinematics, props, and settings were very well done and the acting was good I just thought it was rather slow.

I can't wait to see The Transporter 2 and Corpse Bride.

scneonchic
2GN Veteran

Post by scneonchic » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:40 pm

Smoke wrote:Went to go see The 40 Year Old Virgin last night, i laughed the whole way through, awsome movie.

:D very funny movie, saw it the night it came out, you guys all need to see that....hey i have a question for you guys....in canada, do they relase the movies the same time as they do here?

i want to see that moive about that lady thas on the plane w/ her kid and then she wakes up and her kid is gone...lol, i dont remember what its called but its not out yet, i know that much

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:29 pm

Just saw The 40 Year Old Virgin.... the movie is hillarious!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Neonix
2GN Member

Post by Neonix » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:55 pm

scneonchic501 wrote:......i want to see that moive about that lady thas on the plane w/ her kid and then she wakes up and her kid is gone...lol, i dont remember what its called but its not out yet, i know that much

I also want to see that movie, but I don't remember the name of it either...

Return to “Off-Topic”