I laid her out. Got her really wet and then.....

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
kornholio788
2GN Member

I laid her out. Got her really wet and then.....

Post by kornholio788 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:15 pm

waxed her really good. Then procided to go down.....to the lake with the akenator. :laugh: Got some really nice pics. Car was decently clean as I just did a wax job on it bout a Very happy with the shoot. Let me know what you think good or bad.
All of the pics can be foundHERE!!!!. Please check out the photobucket album to see them all and let me know what think about all of them!! :)

2000 Dodge Neon................FULLY BAGGED AND LAID OUT!!...................All Show
theTeejmiester wrote:haha it needs a six foot wing and color change paint and neons to be your style :shock: ...

goaliehockey33
2GN Member

Post by goaliehockey33 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:37 pm

Peek-a-boo!!! I see you!!!

I love your ride. Looks amazing!

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 pm

goaliehockey33 wrote:Peek-a-boo!!! I see you!!!

I love your ride. Looks amazing!
LOL thank man. Ya my friend is goofy :tardbang: bwahaha.

And thanks on the copliments. Appriciate it.
2000 Dodge Neon................FULLY BAGGED AND LAID OUT!!...................All Show
theTeejmiester wrote:haha it needs a six foot wing and color change paint and neons to be your style :shock: ...

Nutmeg
2GN Member

Post by Nutmeg » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Huge wings=No. Other than that, not bad.

TNK
2GN Veteran

Post by TNK » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:49 pm

^gotta agree. not a bad lookin car, but the wing kinda kills it...

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:52 pm

Nutmeg wrote:Huge wings=No. Other than that, not bad.
I like big wings. Love them in fact. And with a car like mine with a big body kit it needed soemthing on the back of the car. ANd I love my wing. But thanks for the imput. I appriciate it.

w0158981
2GN Member

Post by w0158981 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:54 pm

the car needs a wing, if your car was wingless it be gross so i gotta say it needs the wing, it may not be the best for the job but your car needs the wings

also you got any pics of the interior i'm curious about the green i see

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:58 pm

w0158981 wrote:the car needs a wing, if your car was wingless it be gross so i gotta say it needs the wing, it may not be the best for the job but your car needs the wings

also you got any pics of the interior i'm curious about the green i see
Werd. As for the interior no pics of that. The whole interior is getting completely redone. PUt it this way alot of fiberglassing is being done :rockon: With some custom painting and some really crazy paint being used. Pics will be posted when done.

Thanks though.

Nutmeg
2GN Member

Post by Nutmeg » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 pm

kornholio788 wrote:
I like big wings. Love them in fact. And with a car like mine with a big body kit it needed soemthing on the back of the car. ANd I love my wing. But thanks for the imput. I appriciate it.
Well, it's your car mate. To me, big wings on anything other than a Touring car don't make much sense. But if you're into it, then that's what matters, eh? :thumbup:

By the way, what wax do you use?

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Now thats low!

Very unique. :thumbup:

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I use Meguires NXT gen wax. The cars paint is actually in pretty rough shape. This spring before a major car show I will be attenting I will be claybarring, polishing, waxing, and sealing the entire car. But the car is my daily. So there are door dings and paint chips and things like that. But they are to be expected.

And thank you for having that attituded of my car. Hard to come by these days. THANKS!

Nutmeg
2GN Member

Post by Nutmeg » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 pm

It's hard to hate a car you've never seen in person anyway. But I need to wax and clay my car soon. It's never been done so that's why I asked.

contagious18
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by contagious18 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:53 am

ur car looks great, cant wait for my air ride
Antagonist crew| Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000031
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569968
http://contagious209.mybrute.com

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:07 am

It's gone a long was since I last seen it. :lol:

I'd say loose the fog lights and dodge emblem on the front. They both look ackward and out of place on the car. Other than that, good work. :thumbleft:
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

nate-00neon
2GN Member

Post by nate-00neon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:44 am

nice :)
i got my cars rims on this weekend!

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^Click to see all of the offered products^^

Amsoil dealer. I can get you great prices on all amsoil products! send me a pm

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:29 am

Opi wrote:It's gone a long was since I last seen it. :lol:

I'd say loose the fog lights and dodge emblem on the front. They both look ackward and out of place on the car. Other than that, good work. :thumbleft:
Definitaly has. Thanks for the suggestions. But in fact I love the fogs. I think they add a nice agressive look the front end. ANd the emblem I love. Can't have enough dodge pride :) But thanks for the suggestions man!

And nate. Hell ya. I will call you one of these days and we can meet up.

asanti
2GN Member

Post by asanti » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Nice ride :thumbup: ! Love Love Love the lambo doors, projectors and definitely the stance. I'm not a big fan of THAT style hood (my personal taste though, not flaming), but you pull the whole look off nicely. Well done! and yeah, get some interior shots, get a project log goin if you don't already.

Later
Allex
Official "I drove my Neon till it died" member #??? Parted out the '01 so that she can live on through others! (Now driving + modding my '09 Chevy HHR SS!)
Mat00ES wrote:Find me a buyer and I'll sell some body parts for car parts.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Thanks asanti. Really appriciate it. And yes the lambos are a very fun toy :) Really appriciate your comments.

As for the interior. Like I said. Getting worked on. most of my dash is out of the car. Getting worked on when I have spare time. Doing some custom glassing projects as well so. Ans for the project log...I am too lazy to take pictures whenever I am working on stuff hah. Plus I always forget. And bondo and fiberglass dust and paint overspray don't like cameras too much haha. But I will be sure to post some pics when I get some color down on the pieces and one of my glass projects done.

King Crab
2GN Member

Post by King Crab » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Your Neon looks absolutely amazing my friend. I do however have to go along with some of the other members in that I'm not a fan of any type of wing. Just not my style. But hey, you've gotta stay true to yourself and I respect that.
~David~

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:56 pm

looks good man, the pic looks cold...lol like its about to snow. there's no life in the pic other than the car..whick look hawt. :lol:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

Xtian
BANNED

Post by Xtian » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:05 pm

:withstupid:
-Christian
-*rebuilding in progress*

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 pm

King Crab wrote:Your Neon looks absolutely amazing my friend. I do however have to go along with some of the other members in that I'm not a fan of any type of wing. Just not my style. But hey, you've gotta stay true to yourself and I respect that.
Awsome post dude. Thanks for the compliments and a very well put way of saying it!! :rockon:
krack wrote:looks good man, the pic looks cold...lol like its about to snow. there's no life in the pic other than the car..whick look hawt.
Lol. that is hilarious. As it JUST got warm around here. Was like 60 degrees durig this shoot. Concidering this is in wisconsin. That is beautiful haha. Shorts and tshirts man. But thanks dude. Good to hear comming from a person with a car of your caliber.

joejoe616891
2GN Member

Post by joejoe616891 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:41 pm

The headlights look much better than before :) I personally still think the wing is good for your car. Keep it up man.

suave23
2GN Member

Post by suave23 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm

I am not a show car guy at all, but it looks pretty good. The only thing that catches my eye that hasn't been mentioned is the wheels. I think that the Motegi MR7's are terribly dated. You're car would look hot with a 19" wheel. I would say black with a polished lip, but even that's getting played out now. Hell, it's hard to be different nowadays, lol.
2001 Z06 - VRX3 cam, longtubes, B&B exhaust, RPM trans, CCW Classics, etc etc etc
1997 Civic DX hatch - 2006 BMW 330xi - 1997 Jeep Wrangler

sxxxt
2GN Member

Post by sxxxt » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:51 pm

ok looks good but i would suggest getting a new spoiler, noting crazy just somethin. the thing i dont like about it is the things that hold the spoiler i cant think of what its called. loose the dodge emblem yea u could rep the dodge but maybe not with en emblem lol. maybe some eyelids. oh and take a picture of the air ride set up kinda curios how it looks.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Appriciate it. But the wing stays. I think it looks great on there.

And sxxxt I like the wing adn dodge emblem. THey are for sure staying. As for the air set up it looks like crap right now. Will be doing alot of glassing ths spring/summer so I will take pics when I clean it up a little.

I just came home with some brand new black APC racing seats too!!! :)
WOOT! Got them cheap as hell too. Mint condition.

Return to “Picture Post”