pic whoring it up.plus a few changes

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share. Off-Topic Pictures (non-2GN related) should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
theTeejmiester
2GN Member

pic whoring it up.plus a few changes

Post by theTeejmiester » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 pm

hey people,here are a few new pics to show how the car looks as of right now,painted the wheels again.all black this time.all the carbon fiber is gone.and umm put my new system in.it is two MA audio 10" MA100XL subs in a custom box and a HK798 amp.didnt take pics of the set up today but i will soon,anyways let me know what ya think.again lol

Last edited by theTeejmiester on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ziptie's come in handy when a prostitute gets mouthy or reluctant
*eye twitches*
I like people who BUY a 10 sec car and then brag about it. Thats like hiring someone to bang your wife and then bragging about the kid

jetas
2GN Member

Post by jetas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:44 pm

It looks really good man. Not enough black though
-J.J. | Official I sold my Neon Member #008
86.5 Nissan Hardbody LB- will be for sale soon...

1989 Yota PU- "Tammy" -Rest In Pieces...

2000 Plym Neon- "Stacy" -Sold 3/25/09 =(
Ntyvirus1 wrote:im debadged so i just drive a gray thing.

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:10 am

there is not going to be much more black on it than there is already.i am going to dye the inside door pillars and headliner and then i am going to be adding black housing stock headlights to change it up a lil bit while i rebuild the modern projectors.
but the plans for the near future are to fill the license plate holes and repaint the front bumper cause it has alot of rock chips from the first winter it was driven here in oregon.and the wheels are going to repainted also.there is alot about them that i am not happy with.i cheaped out on the wheels and rattle canned them.never again!!! just looks like shit up close.and i might add a orange pinstripe on the lips of the wheels also.so it is going to keep me buisy for sure lol
*eye twitches*
I like people who BUY a 10 sec car and then brag about it. Thats like hiring someone to bang your wife and then bragging about the kid

krc21
2GN Member

Post by krc21 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:36 am

i think the car looks fu*king sweet.. i love it i would just be nervous about how little tire is between the road and the wheel.

DouglasSXT
2GN Member

Post by DouglasSXT » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:09 am

Car looks really niiiice. When you do your rims again, get em powder coated and then have some clear coat powder coat on top of the black... It will make them hold up a bit longer and add some more shine. :thumbup:

I need a lip like yours, that looks perfect for the heigth of your ride. :thumbup:

slaw
2GN Member

Post by slaw » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 am

looks really clean
only suggestion is maybe tinting the stockers a little darker

InfinityAudio
2GN Member

Post by InfinityAudio » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:00 pm

looks sick men! Really nice car!

janothan
2GN Member

Post by janothan » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:04 pm

tint ur windows!!!!!!!!!
If it ain't broke...........it ain't a Neon.

Nutmeg
2GN Member

Post by Nutmeg » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:30 pm

I liked the lip on the wheels.

z3roneo
2GN Member

Post by z3roneo » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Love your neon bro.... Suggestions.... I think the mirrors stick out to much being paint matched... I would say the folding mirrors would like better with just the mirror portion paint matched.... Also I think if you were to paint your calipers to match the car, it'll stand out more....

But overall I likey... :lol:
2000 2.4L Turbocharged Neon (The Monster)
2005 5.7L Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee (SRT8 Clone)

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:17 pm

thanks for the props guys.and^^^^i was thinking about painting the calipers after i replace my rotors,but i am kinda unsure of color right now.thinking just black so it looks nice and new and clean.i dunno.and tint is on the way.just so many projects that it always gets pushed aside lol.once again thanks for the props/ideas :thumbup:
*eye twitches*

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:37 pm

clean car dont add to much black though looks nice though
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:51 pm

ps i may be selling my carbon fiber hood anyone interested? its oem style.it is drilled for hood pins and includes the pins with the hood.it is a TCsportline.no damage.pm if interested.just trying to see if its worth it right now.
*eye twitches*

Swordfish2Cowboy
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Swordfish2Cowboy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:51 pm

I'm interested, but not seriously. I'm so far in debt right now it's not funny. Car looks nice, though. Just gotta do something about those tails. I'm not a huge fan of the stock tails, I need to find something to do with mine, too.
ImageImage
:mopar: :runaway:

SteelBlue
2GN Member

Post by SteelBlue » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Yay for new pics! Not a fan of black/black wheels but lovin the car overall. Is that Smith-Bates in the last photo? Was up there last month for work and the building looks familiar.
Crystal
02 Neon - SteelBlue, 08 Caliber SRT - Inferno Red, 08 Caliber SRT - Brilliant Black

TheNumberOneD
2GN Member

Post by TheNumberOneD » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 pm

not a fan of the wheels.

but a diffrent type of black wheel maybe?
~Daniel

'2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:22 pm

^^yup its smith bates.i took the pics there and at conger school.i went up by OIT and that was the only place that i liked.i wanted to get a pic down infront of the budwieser trucks but the damn fence got in the way!! lol.and i dont like the all black wheels too much myself.but with a little orange pinstripe to match the body i tink it will be the sex.plus i dont know of anyother cars in klamath with pinstriped wheels.that i can think of anyways lol.
*eye twitches*

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Man, I love your car as it is. You should do bigger front brakes, and a disc swap in the back.

What company made those wheels anyway?

SteelBlue
2GN Member

Post by SteelBlue » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Yeah OIT has crap for nice picture spots right now with all the darn construction going on :( Sucks because I can wash my car on Sun and by Mon @ 5pm its dirty again from all their dust.

Orange would be sweet. Pinstriping with an actual brush or taping off your rim and spraying the mopar spray paint? Either way will look great and it will make your car stand out even more (its already a head-turner). :)
Crystal
02 Neon - SteelBlue, 08 Caliber SRT - Inferno Red, 08 Caliber SRT - Brilliant Black

Swordfish2Cowboy
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Swordfish2Cowboy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:36 pm

You should get tires with whitewalls. :rofl:
ImageImage
:mopar: :runaway:

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 pm

SteelBlue wrote:Yeah OIT has crap for nice picture spots right now with all the darn construction going on :( Sucks because I can wash my car on Sun and by Mon @ 5pm its dirty again from all their dust.

Orange would be sweet. Pinstriping with an actual brush or taping off your rim and spraying the mopar spray paint? Either way will look great and it will make your car stand out even more (its already a head-turner). :)
I like the idea of spraying with the mopar paint. Do it, do it now.

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:49 pm

SteelBlue wrote:Yeah OIT has crap for nice picture spots right now with all the darn construction going on :( Sucks because I can wash my car on Sun and by Mon @ 5pm its dirty again from all their dust.

actualy i am getting my shop set back up, and a few weeks ago i bought a couple of new spray guns,including a ASTRO AP4020 mini gun i am itching to use.so the next ime i get around to striping/painting the wheels its going to be with that and the Martin Senour tech line of paints.going to give em a shot cause that is about all thats availible localy.the week after next i am planning on getting another quart of paint mixed.so we will see.
*eye twitches*

thttxboy
2GN Member

Post by thttxboy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:56 pm

damn that ur car is sick only suggestion i would make is get a r/t muffler. besides that the exterior is clean. do u have a sxt interior?

glasswars
2GN Veteran

Post by glasswars » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:07 am

fucking LOVE it. the black lip looks great. i miss the CF but w/e it's still beautiful!

and yes some kind of exhaust would be good.
thisishalcyon.com
@halcyonphoto

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:25 am

sorry guys no exhaust tips for me.i just dont like the look of em'.and yeah it is the sxt intereor for now.it has alot of work done to it though.this is the last pic i took of it.this is about three months old.

since then i have a custom shift knob,and a few ither mods.just keeping it clean :thumbup:
*eye twitches*

TNK
2GN Veteran

Post by TNK » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 am

i want ur car. may not be perfect for my taste, but has soe damn good potential. :lol:

looks good bro

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:06 am

thanks man :thumbup: but ya cant have it :lol:
*eye twitches*

LilSparkPlug
2GN Veteran

Post by LilSparkPlug » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 am

I think it looks awesome, I love your car. Then again we think alike LOL. I like the way you did the front speakers in the doors also. :)

theTeejmiester
2GN Member

Post by theTeejmiester » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:48 pm

^^thanks crystal. :rockon:
*eye twitches*

1/2 Scottish
2GN Member

Post by 1/2 Scottish » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Looks perfect just like that, i dig the simple design of the rims plus they don't have the overused silver lip.
'03 Sxt mtx - Totaled
R/t axle-back exhaust, Booger Bushings.

Return to “Picture Post”