Random posting

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
RADARsx 2.0
2GN Member

Post by RADARsx 2.0 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:35 pm

keeders08 wrote:Radar.. http://www.google.com/logos/

scroll all the way down... should be something for u there lol
what you mean there Keeders? I'm kinda lost on the google reference and me finding something there lol
"Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" member #75

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 am

ConsumerReports.org wrote:We've had a chance to drive early prototypes of the Cruze, and it looks like a great leap over the mediocre Cobalt.
Wow, the Cruze must really be something if Consumer Reports thinks that it is better than the 'Balt- I liked the Cobalt. Of course, since CR has had an obvious axe to grind with Chrysler products for years, I'll take this recommendation with a grain of salt.
Last edited by Midnight_Rider on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

synviper
2GN Member

Post by synviper » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 am

A mexican yelled out the window today "Fuck white people, all white people are inbred." :lol: This was at 5:30 in the morning, i laughed all day during work.

It was so random and stupid i just couldnt stop laughing :lol:
ImageImage
Hi my name is Jake and im not smarter than a fifth grader :thumbup:.
Phone Booth Member: 002

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Phoenix is Hot.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

keeders08
2GN Member

Post by keeders08 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 pm

RADARsx 2.0 wrote:
keeders08 wrote:Radar.. http://www.google.com/logos/

scroll all the way down... should be something for u there lol
what you mean there Keeders? I'm kinda lost on the google reference and me finding something there lol
Lol, Canadian Google logo
Keeders
[KUTTER AUTO]
Formerly Of Warner Robins/Bonaire, Ga
aaaw no son, not a bacon slice!!

RADARsx 2.0
2GN Member

Post by RADARsx 2.0 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Yeah That's what my google logo is...how did you know that i'm that much of a proud Canadian? lol

My only tattoo is the Canadian flag with a banner around it saying "Strong and Proud"

I eat sleep and breathe My countries pride. The only fist fight i've ever gotten into in my life was with a smart ass American soldier that said Our country was a bunch of inbread, dumb hillbillies with shotguns and cannoes to protect our country.
Needless to say that fool had a broken jaw, missing two teeth. A fractured cheeck bone, broken right I believe forearm, seperated shoulder, cracked pelvis and shit loads of bruises and one swollen shut eye. I got charged within the Canadian Military for "conduct unbecoming" and spent 1 month restricted duties on the base. But yeah lol...don't mess with my country lol

But all ya'll on here are cool ass shit.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

:rofl: What if he was partially correct? I'm all for supporting my country and having pride, but if someone points out our illegal population, inbred folks, and overcrowded prisons, I'm not gonna get defensive or butthurt.
el. oh. el.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Butthurt is the Canadian way, Adam. :rofl:
Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Ah yes. It's in their Pledge of Allegiance.
el. oh. el.

RADARsx 2.0
2GN Member

Post by RADARsx 2.0 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote::rofl: What if he was partially correct? I'm all for supporting my country and having pride, but if someone points out our illegal population, inbred folks, and overcrowded prisons, I'm not gonna get defensive or butthurt.
Well let's get the butthurt on there Faceless. If you would have paid attention to my past you'd know that I have served and was serving in My countries Military and this Asshole that you fall into that catagory said what he did to be insultive and promote the ignorant mindset that alot of people around the world have towards the US and people in it. But it's just asses like you, him and Random1 that cause that misconseption. I don't get mad about much and you and he an Ranadom1 just crossed a fucking line. I am a vetern of my countries Military and Have served in 4 differnt "hostle" places and 1 war zone in the defense of this country and it's citizens. You Random1 and anyone else who are not a Canadian and I don't know if you have served somewhere to have that right to say ignorant things about this country and its military.
Remeber I have never deliberately said something ignorant to you, your country or any of the people who have laid their lives down for your country. But self professed "super people" like you and random1 think you can just chime in whenever you want and just isult and offend others on here and when you do cross a line you just say
"I WAS JOKING...DON'T GET SO BUTTHURT"
Cause if it was you I know and so many other people probably know that you'd be super ubber "butthurt" and go on a arogant, vandictive tyraid on that person to get revenge.

I don't care if anyone thinks i'm sensitive. But we all have limits and I want everyone to know that here is one for me and that "line in the sand" to be clearly drawn for future situations.
I'm done before I lose my cool and drop to your levels.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Yup. Sandy vag, butthurt, etc... All I did was light-heartedly point out that he was likely partially correct, as are people who say ignorant shit about ANY country . . . they all have a basis or reason for what they initially say. Congrats on serving your country. Cookie? A majority of people on here serve our country, but that doesn't mean they wont admit that there are fucked up parts of it. Get the fuck over it. You're sensitive, uptight, and take everything personally. It was nice not reading every other post in every thread about how you get defensive of whatever comments were made. I'm done dude. PM me if you want. You'll see it's been read, but I wont bother replying. You know, cuz I'm a pussy who'll get his ass beat :roll:
el. oh. el.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:16 pm

This website is run from the good ol USA so if you do not want to read the comments that USA troops fight to protect our right to say, then GTFO.

Seriously dude, chill the hell out over nothing.
Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:29 pm

^ Yes. That's the point I want to convey.
el. oh. el.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm

It's hotheads like Radar who give us civilians the thought that military men and women are uncivilized, undisciplined children ready to fight at a moments notice over the drop of a hat.

Perhaps you'll think about that before exploding over nothing, Radar.

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Digiorno pizza on sale for $4.50, plus I have a $1.00 off coupon. That makes the total $3.50 for one of the best frozen bake at home pizzas.

08 Acura TL-S
23 Hyundai Elantra N

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Way to settle the thread boi.
el. oh. el.

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm

I love frozen pizzas for cheap :rockon:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

synviper
2GN Member

Post by synviper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 pm

MyNeonSaysHi wrote:Digiorno pizza on sale for $4.50, plus I have a $1.00 off coupon. That makes the total $3.50 for one of the best frozen bake at home pizzas.
:shock: *jumps in neon and drives to meijer*
ImageImage

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm

I had Taco Bell. Doubled up taco, 5-layer burrito, Doritos, and a medium drink = $3.20.
el. oh. el.

synviper
2GN Member

Post by synviper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote:I had Taco Bell. Doubled up taco, 5-layer burrito, Doritos, and a medium drink = $3.20.
:shock: *knows that adams going to be feeling the taco hell soon*
ImageImage

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote:Way to settle the thread boi.
Punching someone over a dumb ignorant comment isn't very smart, Same goes with arguing over the internet.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

^ With Mox.

Mike, don't bother fighting with them, because you know they are just looking to provoke people.

Adam / Sean, neither of you have served your country so get off your high horses and respect a man's opinion.

Either way, stop fighting about stupid shit and act like the adults you claim to be.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

I r adultz! You're right, I haven't defended my country . . . eh. I digress.

Jake . . . how'd you know?
el. oh. el.

n20sxt
2GN Member

Post by n20sxt » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Question for RADAR ... and i don't mean this to be offensive.
You said you've been in 4 countries that were hostile and one "warzone" defending your country but have any of those countries actually attacked Canada??

I guess it just gets under my skin when military personal are so quick to say " im protecting your freedom by being over in this shithole country" when in fact they are not in the least bit. just my 2 cents
Budget Boost FTW

RADARsx 2.0
2GN Member

Post by RADARsx 2.0 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm

n20sxt wrote:Question for RADAR ... and i don't mean this to be offensive.
You said you've been in 4 countries that were hostile and one "warzone" defending your country but have any of those countries actually attacked Canada??

I guess it just gets under my skin when military personal are so quick to say " im protecting your freedom by being over in this shithole country" when in fact they are not in the least bit. just my 2 cents
I have been to 4 hostle countries as a "peacekeeper" which the countries had us come in to help keep order and control. To stop the civil wars, ethnic cleansing or what not. And the one war zone is Afghanistan and Yes they attacked my country (as the best I do and did know.)

And for the record to everyone who has read my post on being offended. I have served and if you notice I fought the guy cause he implied I was less than a respectful person and attempted to offend my country and that is what I felt was being done again today. I don't do that and I don't allow anyone to do that. I'd jump on someone if they did that about another nation or ethnic group. I did that a few days back for someone making a derogratory comment about east Indian ethnic people. But anyway....It snowed just ever so slightly about an hour ago here...think summer is done lol

n20sxt
2GN Member

Post by n20sxt » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm

RADARsx 2.0 wrote:
I have been to 4 hostle countries as a "peacekeeper" which the countries had us come in to help keep order and control. To stop the civil wars, ethnic cleansing or what not. And the one war zone is Afghanistan and Yes they attacked my country (as the best I do and did know.)
thanks for making that more clear as being a peacekeeper. I made a stupid assumption thinking you had been over in Iraq and claiming you were "fighting for Canadian's freedom" My bad :tardbang:
But anyway....It snowed just ever so slightly about an hour ago here...think summer is done lol
Lucky!!!!
I would kill for some snow down here (montana), i cant wait to break out the snowboard
:lol:
Budget Boost FTW

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 pm

NO, NO, NO... not the white stuff. I am not ready for that yet! :runaway:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Calm down Gramps, That's the big thing after summer. Just be glad Indy isn't as bad as Michigan which im glad isn't as bad as Canada.

Either way I preffer the cold and snow.
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Canada wrote: Adam / Sean, neither of you have served your country so get off your high horses and respect a man's opinion.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it's OK for someone to disrespect OUR opinions and fly off the fucking handle on us, but it's not OK for us to comment back. What the fuck man, I thought mods were supposed to be fucking impartial? That's fucking bullshit.

n20sxt
2GN Member

Post by n20sxt » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

TheRandom1 wrote:
Canada wrote: Adam / Sean, neither of you have served your country so get off your high horses and respect a man's opinion.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it's OK for someone to disrespect OUR opinions and fly off the fucking handle on us, but it's not OK for us to comment back. What the fuck man, I thought mods were supposed to be fucking impartial? That's fucking bullshit.
+1

Why does serving our country have anything to do with it???? Everyone has their opinions and should be respected equally.
Midnight_Rider wrote:NO, NO, NO... not the white stuff. I am not ready for that yet! :runaway:
:laughing3: Break out the ski's and hit the slopes! :)
Budget Boost FTW

Return to “Off-Topic”