First YouTube Video of My Car.

Have a video that you threw together of your Neon? Post them here. Videos not Neon related should be placed in the Off-Topic Media board.
blackneon89
2GN Member

First YouTube Video of My Car.

Post by blackneon89 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 am

I'm gonna make a thread with some pictures tomorrow but for tonight (it's 4:45am after all) I figure I can at least drop the link to a video I took of my ride today, any feedback would be greatly welcomed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFXwm0GNQlM
2005 Dodge Neon SE
1995 Chevy Blazer LT (Needs Fuel Pump)
Italics = Currently Driving

DetergentCandy
2GN Member

Post by DetergentCandy » Sun May 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Looks good.
But can I suggest you start the video off with music next time, and then end with driveby and exhaust?
Transitioning into music never sounds good. But you can fade the music out and then switch to sound clips of the car :)
02 Neon R/T(Blackula) - Old and busted
05 SRT-4(Serenity) - Sold
20th Anniversary Golf GTI - Sold
05 SRT-4 - New hotness

LilSparkPlug wrote:Mmmm beefy :rofl:

blackneon89
2GN Member

Post by blackneon89 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:15 pm

DetergentCandy wrote:Looks good.
But can I suggest you start the video off with music next time, and then end with driveby and exhaust?
Transitioning into music never sounds good. But you can fade the music out and then switch to sound clips of the car :)
Well I wasn't even going to use music at first, but a lot of what I shot of the car wasn't that usable due to the zoom on my point and shoot camera sucks and it was all blurry so I only had a little footage to use and the walk around the mic is so sensitive it was picking up me breathing heh.
2005 Dodge Neon SE
1995 Chevy Blazer LT (Needs Fuel Pump)
Italics = Currently Driving

Return to “Video Post”