Tuning Special: CARLISLE ONLY!

Located here are discussions from previous 2GN.org National Meets held at Carlisle, PA
NiteHawk
2GN Member

Tuning Special: CARLISLE ONLY!

Post by NiteHawk » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Ok guys and girls... I'm possibly not making it this year due to lack of funds... So I'd like to make a CARLISLE ONLY OFFER. As a good number of you know, I'm a CMR tuner (diablosport). If i can get 3 tunes lined up for the weekend, I'll take the time off work to come out. Seeing as I won't have a dyno readily available for tuning purposes (the guys at the fairground don't really take kindly to it), I'll only be able to do street tuning. Normally I charge $400 for complete street and dyno tuning, $300 for street only tuning, but for Carlisle weekend only, I'll do street only tuning for $250 per car. You must have a Diablosport product (Predator, Trinity, inTune) and PREFERABLY a wideband so that I can verify air/fuel... any takers? To make the deal even sweeter, I'll be donating 50% of the money left over after paying my bills for going to Carlisle to 2gn... (that means after paying for whatever food i eat, gas, tolls, room, etc) Realistically, I shouldn't be spending more than 400 for the whole weekend, so if I have 3 tunes, that's $350 left over, of which $175 would go to supporting 2gn.org. Any mopar's with a diablosport product can partake.

So, who can help me make it to Carlisle and help support 2gn?
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Someone take Matt up on this offer! He knows what he's doing!

Hope you can make it buddy!
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

cdewalt1985
2GN Member

Post by cdewalt1985 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 pm

sorry dont have the applicable products

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:18 pm

For the record, I've been told that the dyno will not be there this year anyway.

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Canada wrote:For the record, I've been told that the dyno will not be there this year anyway.
Those guys were douches anyways :lol:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 pm

oh damn...well that sucks...
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 am

Canada wrote:For the record, I've been told that the dyno will not be there this year anyway.
in that case......flip over a old neon put new neon on tires rig up a calculator and some ricer math and we can have our own dyno

matt i wish i had something you could tune i also wish i had extra money to throw your way someone take him up on this he knows what he is doing with tuning i need my billy joel buddy
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 am

makes me wish i had a set of dyna-pak's.....looks weird as hell, but, they work for what they were designed for....

basically, they're a type of mobile dyno.... you raise the drive wheels, remove the wheels, and bolt the dyna-pak's onto the hub then set the car down...the dyna-paks sit on the ground and are your dyno....

too rich for my blood though...and i don't know how well the people at the hotel would appreciate that kinda thing, lol...

though i'm sure all of us would rather enjoy it....unless you don't like the sound of power...in which case, why are you even into cars? lol
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 am

NiteHawk wrote:makes me wish i had a set of dyna-pak's.....looks weird as hell, but, they work for what they were designed for....

basically, they're a type of mobile dyno.... you raise the drive wheels, remove the wheels, and bolt the dyna-pak's onto the hub then set the car down...the dyna-paks sit on the ground and are your dyno....

too rich for my blood though...and i don't know how well the people at the hotel would appreciate that kinda thing, lol...

though i'm sure all of us would rather enjoy it....unless you don't like the sound of power...in which case, why are you even into cars? lol
i doubt the hotel would care LOL
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Adam G
2GN Member

Post by Adam G » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 am

dyno wasnt at the gm show last weekend
Adam

04 eblue srt4 - shes getting there
97 white ram
81 white camaro z28

owned 11 neons so far and growing

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 pm

that's gay
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 pm

its cause neons are so fast they fear we will damage the rollers with massive hp numbers
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 am

Fuzzyneon wrote:
its cause neons are so fast they fear we will damage the rollers with massive hp numbers
Or they had to many engine failures on the dyno ...and cant drive stick shifts...

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

BlackRoseRacing wrote:
Fuzzyneon wrote:
Or they had to many engine failures on the dyno ...and cant drive stick shifts...
Yeah I remember that.. 3 cars that went before me and had issues..

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:29 am

Well this is kind of a bummer about no dyno this year... hadn't heard this. I was really wanting to stick the white car up there to see what it puts down now.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 am

Diablo0 wrote:Well this is kind of a bummer about no dyno this year... hadn't heard this. I was really wanting to stick the white car up there to see what it puts down now.
270hp w/ cutout
Still not as high as my final numbers :lol:

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 pm

But there will be an autocross to watch this year which is always amusing!

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Canada wrote:But there will be an autocross to watch this year which is always amusing!
ill enter in the jeep

as long as someone welds side wheels to it when i roll
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm

^ Dont tempt me :lol:

. The autox is being put on by the Hotchkis guys Im guessing its going to be a muscle car/air ride tech dick swinging contest hopefully Mark and I can talk them into a few laps. Dont forget about the ASCC autox on Sunday at Hershey.

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 am

:lol: Let our fellow autox Neon owners show Hotchkis how to handle the course :rofl:

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 am

talk about thread jacking, lol...

if i had mroe time to take care of my car's suspension, i would certainly give this a shot since i have bc coilovers, hotchkis swaybars, and mopar/dc strut tower bars... need to replace my solid adjustable rear control arms for mopar adjustable rears and driver outer tie rod needs replaced...
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm

bone-yard-racing wrote: Dont forget about the ASCC autox on Sunday at Hershey.
How much is it again? I did it about 2 years ago. I'd like to see what i can do in the porsche.
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Porsche? $40 for the autocross

J-Villa
2GN Veteran

Post by J-Villa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:07 pm

yea got a new car recently... motor shit on me AGAIN in the pt... so i got rid of it.
Wanna Sell Me Your 2gn??
Official I sold my Neon Member #004

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Motor problems caused you to buy a Boxster? Usually doesnt work that way :lol:

Matt Ive given up on all things DiabloSport or else Id gladly pay for one of your tunes.

Return to “Previous 2GN.org National Meet Discussions”