Ahha..... this is where I introduce myself

Welcome to 2GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
marakka
2GN Member

Ahha..... this is where I introduce myself

Post by marakka » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:18 pm

Name's Max... I'm 27, in the Army stationed in Germany. I'm a 63M Bradley Systems Maintainer.... in other words I work on tainks. I'm an E5 so I've got people under me who actually do all the work.... I just supervise. Been stationed here since March 03 and I'll be here til Dec 09.

So.... Never planned on doing anything with this car. I had it for 13 hours. 44 miles and then this happened:

So.... I took the money I got from depreciatition and turned around and spent it on the car. SRT wheels, SRT exhaust.... it went a little further than I had ever expected. I've got some stuff on the way for it currently. Working a few deals for engine goodies. I've got an MPx 60mm TB that I'm waiting to put on until I get more engine stuff so it'll actually feel like the car is fast. I SHOULD have an SRT body kit this week depending on my money situation. I had it sent off to paint. Also be putting on a rear window spoiler at the same time.

All that said.... I'm going to look into an SRT-4 that is said to be for sale in my area tomorrow. If its true.... I'll drop this car like a bad habit. :)

Anyway.. here's the car now:

LilSparkPlug wrote:Rofflies! :) I <3 you Marraka.

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:53 pm

"AT EASE"

:lol:
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

marakka
2GN Member

Post by marakka » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Damn straight... KNow yer role. God I love being in charge....

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:29 pm

being in charge is teh best....

i once told a leutenat to get the fuck outta my shop... :lol: and he did :D
Image Sam-I-Am

marakka
2GN Member

Post by marakka » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:56 pm

See... .the difference between a 2nd LT and me...... I've been promoted 4 times.... Gotta love LT's.

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:14 am

marakka wrote:See... .the difference between a 2nd LT and me...... I've been promoted 4 times.... Gotta love LT's.
but he still makes more money........ :lol:

the LT i kicked out was a 1st LT (platoon leader).... i was also a sergeant (e-5P), i was the shop foreman for our motorpool.... fool came into my office demanding shit thinking i was gonna do what he 'ordered'..... :lol: i gave him the boot :violent3:
Image Sam-I-Am

marakka
2GN Member

Post by marakka » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:43 am

*LOL* YOu and I have a bit in common. I'm shop foreman of my team. E5 with 3 years in. *LOL* Gotta love those fast trackers.

Down range I did some shit like that.... as a PFC. LT came in with a broke track tellin me I was gonna go fix it. I was working on a track that had gotten hit with an IED and needed to be back out on the road that day. LT had a track that had a leaking hub and hadn't been PMCS'd correctly so now he needed a whole new spindle/hub assembly. He started gettin lippy so I actually told him At Ease. *LMAO* Boy oh boy that didn't go over well.

dblsg
2GN Veteran

Post by dblsg » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:08 am

^ :rofl:

another time i custed out a SFC... bastard tried to emberass me infront of my guys.... i took him around the corner and we had some words.

next day i had to go see the 1SG... who was also a 63B... :D dude used to call me Sammy... he had the SFC and me in there... and he went off on the SFC... :lol: that was pretty cool, knowing that he had my back like that.
Image Sam-I-Am

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”