OMG EPIC THREAD

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:52 pm

That's right. It's time. For an epic thread on 2gn. Traffic is down, and dammit Jason has bills to pay so we need more people to post.

So here's the deal.

It's a new "random" thread. Tell me what you're doing at this moment, the status of your cars, where you are, what you're wearing, and if you like my minivan.

Realistically, post whatever you want.

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Post whore here for duty!!!
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:56 pm

THERE YOU GO THAT'S MY BOY RIGHT THERE.

I got the shouting warning so I wont all caps the rest of this but YEAH post on more, my friends!

GrApHite03
2GN Member

Post by GrApHite03 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm

i sell fish...

2001 SOHC - Family Car
1998 SOHC - AutoX / Work Car - 11:1 Mag swap | Crane #14 | Everything else... :)

-----------
Gone, but not forgotten...

03 SXT-T / 219whp - 244wtq / 10psi - Stock Block & NGC ECU

ragek23
2GN Member

Post by ragek23 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Haha that picture explains this site exactly:

I am wasting time watching Netflix, surfing the net trying to find black Friday/cyber Monday deals, cars status: EVO (hibernating), SRT: in pieces waiting for paint (never get a manically depressed friend todo critical work on a car), neon: front lip broke off but still running strong

2002 Neon SXT Sold
2006 EVO MR Weekend Warrior
2003 SRT 4 DD
-Kevin

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm wearing pants, my car is parked in front of the pizzeria, I'm "making pizza"
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Things I learned today:

Nothing guarantees the pushrod hits the lifter in a land rover v8

About 3/4 of the intermediate shaft spines are broken off the SRT-4

My once pristine credit will not deal with a business loan, mortgage, and, viper within a 14 month span

I really really want a viper lately

Ive watched every episode of parks and recreation this week

Im 22 and currently in bed at 9:09pm on a Saturday night

Annual non for-sale/carlisle post over

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 pm

I'm currently watching Dumb & Dumber on one of my awesome 19 channels.

Our coffee table has been relocated, so there are pillows and crap everywhere. A puppy on each couch, each with two blankets, and a giant wolf on the floor occasionally grunts.

I'm on the ol' lady's macbook while she finishes some crappy "Christmas season" shift. The tree is already up and lit, a few puppy stockings are up but we have a couple left to make.

My car got some AIT wiring fixed today, a brake line routed appropriately, and the ACC and CC lines were tucked in the IM.

My cheap fake wheels had the fake rivets pounded out all over the kitchen counter. They, in addition to some folding mirrors, will get dropped off at paint this week.

Ryan and I did the complete swap a couple weeks back, but I couldn't keep it from overheating. Come to find out the water pump is spitting out coolant just as quickly as I can pour it in.

My right contact lens always seems to have a blind spot. Even after I get new prescriptions. It's frustrating.

I've got a fairly large chest tattoo that I haven't even glanced at in almost a year. I'm disappointed but I know I've got 10 hours left and I'm just not feeling it lately.

The Bruiser could use a fuel pump. I'm just a lazy twat.

I'm not saving money as quickly as I'd hoped. Before I moved out I was saving over 70% of what I made. Putting down on a house went from a 6-month goal to like 2-years. Thankfully student loans slapped me right at the same time. Here's to hoping bonuses are exactly what they're saying they'll be so I can grab a house without depleting what I've got saved!

/rant. Sorry for to spoil the fun! First time I've just sat and slowed down and this > facebook complaining.

#jerrywillmisshisbeard
el. oh. el.

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Some replies, hell yeah!

In news of myself, I'm 27 years old currently, and in the process of moving into my parent's house. My landlord stopped paying the mortgage on my house and it was foreclosed on. I couldn't get the downpayment to pay for the house, and honestly my parent's need us to take care of them at this point. My dad is almost 70, and has alzheimers, and my mom at 64 just had 4 discs replaced in her spine, not to mention she's only had 1 arm since I was born.
GrApHite03 wrote:i sell fish...
I love every fish picture you post, they're all really pretty, but I know I can't take care of them, and getting a fish shipped from HI to MD would be a ton of care and money that I don't want to invest in a fish I can't eat.
ragek23 wrote:Haha that picture explains this site exactly:

I am wasting time watching Netflix, surfing the net trying to find black Friday/cyber Monday deals, cars status: EVO (hibernating), SRT: in pieces waiting for paint (never get a manically depressed friend todo critical work on a car), neon: front lip broke off but still running strong
Manically depressed people can sometimes do great things, just takes a while for them to get motivated. And honestly, a few years ago a single post would get a buttload of replies pretty quick.
gtxtreme19 wrote:I'm wearing pants, my car is parked in front of the pizzeria, I'm "making pizza"
Finally someone tells me what they're wearing. What was the last pizza you made, and what's your favorite pizza?
bone-yard-racing wrote:Things I learned today:

Nothing guarantees the pushrod hits the lifter in a land rover v8

About 3/4 of the intermediate shaft spines are broken off the SRT-4

My once pristine credit will not deal with a business loan, mortgage, and, viper within a 14 month span

I really really want a viper lately

Ive watched every episode of parks and recreation this week

Im 22 and currently in bed at 9:09pm on a Saturday night

Annual non for-sale/carlisle post over
You do badass things for being only 22 man. I really want a Viper as well, but I know that I wont take care of one as it should be taken care of. 3 months in it'll have empty water bottles and receipts everywhere along with 15k miles and maybe 1.5 oil changes along with 3000 street light launches.

Watch Adventure Time, it's phenomenal.

JeffM
2GN Member

Post by JeffM » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I just pooped. It was wonderful.

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:28 pm

I don't understand this thread so I'm just going to start typing.

I miss boost and I miss driving 5 speed. For the past month or so I have been daily driving the OB (new DD anyway) with a failing ATX which doesn't always shift when it should. It is nicer in bumper to bumper traffic though as it saves my knee from the clutch every 2 seconds. I think the clutch in the SRT is finally shot as it started engaging right at the floor and once it's in reverse it won't come out unless I shut the car off. Short of a new gearset, clutch and shift forks the rest of the trans setup and hydraulics are less than a year old. I guess I need to order a new ACT street disc for it this time instead of the 6 puck that was in it because if i put a stock clutch in it then I need to buy a new OEN flywheel/flexplate whatever the hell it is too... ugh. The battery is starting to go dead from the car just sitting behind my house. The battery was also dead on the silver car from sitting then I parked it outside for a day to work on my sisters car then it started snowing, ice formed all over it, then it wouldn't start again... I was livid. that car hasn't seen bad weather in years. I did get my Progress rear sway bar and r/t sideskirts on the OB though so the bar coupled with the BC coils it makes a pretty fun daily... just need a t-350 TOB fork and I can finally 5 speed swap it!

ugh. neon problems. I really want to get an XJ to drive in the winter... but fuck those mpgs.

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:37 pm

If you need a new clutch let me know Ill cut you a good deal

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:48 pm

JeffM wrote:I just pooped. It was wonderful.
sidepipe87 wrote:I don't understand this thread so I'm just going to start typing.

I miss boost and I miss driving 5 speed. For the past month or so I have been daily driving the OB (new DD anyway) with a failing ATX which doesn't always shift when it should. It is nicer in bumper to bumper traffic though as it saves my knee from the clutch every 2 seconds. I think the clutch in the SRT is finally shot as it started engaging right at the floor and once it's in reverse it won't come out unless I shut the car off. Short of a new gearset, clutch and shift forks the rest of the trans setup and hydraulics are less than a year old. I guess I need to order a new ACT street disc for it this time instead of the 6 puck that was in it because if i put a stock clutch in it then I need to buy a new OEN flywheel/flexplate whatever the hell it is too... ugh. The battery is starting to go dead from the car just sitting behind my house. The battery was also dead on the silver car from sitting then I parked it outside for a day to work on my sisters car then it started snowing, ice formed all over it, then it wouldn't start again... I was livid. that car hasn't seen bad weather in years. I did get my Progress rear sway bar and r/t sideskirts on the OB though so the bar coupled with the BC coils it makes a pretty fun daily... just need a t-350 TOB fork and I can finally 5 speed swap it!

ugh. neon problems. I really want to get an XJ to drive in the winter... but fuck those mpgs.
Perfect post 10/10.

Sorry to hear the SRT is giving you shit.

There's some dumbass piece of shit that breaks on the SRT causing it to have shifting issues, the TOB fork, that could be the cause of your problems. Glad to hear (kind of) that you got the tranny mount from me, hope you get the swap done soon. I agree on the XJ, whole heartedly, a YJ might be in my future but even the 4 bangers are bad on MPG. But I've been dailying my big dumb van since my minivan has a bad HG, and it's giving me about 11 MPG. Don't really know since the odomenter is broken.

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 pm

The last pizza I made was my favorite as it was for me! Its called a mad maroshi/angry bird (depending on who orders). It Is a house made ranch habanero chipotle sauce, with 4 cheese blend base, chicken, bacon, onions, and jalapeños, with a Cheddar cheese top. Its a foodgasm in your mouth.
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 pm

God damn! It sounds like a pizza I want in my face!

rOniN
2GN Member

Post by rOniN » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Well, I just got home from driving this

Now, I'm cleaning this while wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

-Chad
2009 Dodge Viper VOI #66
2010 Dodge Ram Power Wagon - Sold
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 - Sold
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 -Sold
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Sold
1998 Dodge Neon R/T

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Well, I'm jealous on all 3 parts. I'm inside my house wearing an adventure time themed hoodie and jeans.

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 pm

INVUJerry wrote: There's some dumbass piece of shit that breaks on the SRT causing it to have shifting issues, the TOB fork, that could be the cause of your problems. Glad to hear (kind of) that you got the tranny mount from me, hope you get the swap done soon.
Last year I pulled the trans and replaced the TOB fork with a Wikyd Performance modified stocker (stainless inserts), new Mopar TOB, AGP 3rd gear extender, AGP shift selector, Rage Tek clutch pivot, all new mopar master/slave assembly.... frustrating.

fattycrack
2GN Member

Post by fattycrack » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:02 pm

I just ate a bunch of sushi and now I'm in a food coma
5 speed blaze red 03 sxt, boosted.

GrApHite03
2GN Member

Post by GrApHite03 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

INVUJerry wrote:
GrApHite03 wrote:i sell fish...
I love every fish picture you post, they're all really pretty, but I know I can't take care of them, and getting a fish shipped from HI to MD would be a ton of care and money that I don't want to invest in a fish I can't eat.
Less work than taking care of a dog. Just another expensive hobby.
85% of my sales are on the east coast. $50 and the box only travels 21-22 hours.

on another note, i just tricked my daughter into eating calamari. of course she loved it until i told what she was eating. damn kids...
2001 SOHC - Family Car
1998 SOHC - AutoX / Work Car - 11:1 Mag swap | Crane #14 | Everything else... :)

-----------
Gone, but not forgotten...

03 SXT-T / 219whp - 244wtq / 10psi - Stock Block & NGC ECU

redneckmoparman
2GN Member

Post by redneckmoparman » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 pm

So im in spokane visiting family on the shitter in a bar my 01 is sitting waiting to become a race car the coupe is torn down still i just got a 1990 d50 macro cab 2wd 4g64 and i just found out that......

PAUL WALKER IS DEAD

He died in a car wreck...
ImageJason AKA Bootz

"You sound confused, you start with "I have this what can I do?" and then wander off into turbo land."

Dobsonator
n00b

Post by Dobsonator » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 pm

taking a dump.

rOniN
2GN Member

Post by rOniN » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm

^^Just saw that as well, Sucks that he's dead. I liked his movies.

Still wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Just watched my friend's sister co-anchor the news in Bismarck, ND with Ron Burgundy (actually Will Farrell).

And now it sounds like there is a Journey concert going on at the neighbor's house. Decent cover band from what I can hear....
-Chad
2009 Dodge Viper VOI #66
1998 Dodge Neon R/T

ragek23
2GN Member

Post by ragek23 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm

^what do you do for work in Hawaii?

someday I want to move out there. I didn't want to leave. I just came back from vacation.

going to bed.. this news of paul walker makes me feel like my last bonds to childhood have all but been blown away

2002 Neon SXT Sold
2006 EVO MR Weekend Warrior
2003 SRT 4 DD
-Kevin

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 pm

I'm 25 still (lol)
It's cold and I'm currently making a beer run with basketball shorts on
I miss my Neon (a little)
I drive an 09 Malibu now Image

Uh... yea.
2003 SRT-4 :D

:glasses4:
NEON PARABOLA wrote:you deserve respect dammit! you drive a neon!
"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."

Dobsonator
n00b

Post by Dobsonator » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:42 pm

just drank milk out of the carton like a scumbag

rOniN
2GN Member

Post by rOniN » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 pm

ragek23 wrote:^what do you do for work in Hawaii?

someday I want to move out there. I didn't want to leave. I just came back from vacation.

going to bed.. this news of paul walker makes me feel like my last bonds to childhood have all but been blown away

I'm a pilot in the Marine Corps. Just got sent out here for the next 3 years. It's pretty awesome. Waikiki is a blast at night.
-Chad
2009 Dodge Viper VOI #66
1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Johny
2GN Member

Post by Johny » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Oh hi thur. My car is salty.. winter sucks. Kittens.

PS: one of you guys should hit me up.. I can host the site(s) for you guys, for cheaper than what you guys are probably paying :)
www.JohnyR.net - Web development

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 am

I wanted to be a pilot, but couldn't due to my epilepsy. I was ready with flying colors on everything else.
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 am

PAUL WALKER DIED!!!

May he doubleclutch like he should in Heaven!
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Return to “Off-Topic”